• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another good meal at well-hidden coffeeshop at Bukit Batok.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2019 Bukit Batok Industrial Park A. Good hor-fun and fried-fish soup. Total damage $12.60.

Hor fun fish soup_copy_600x800.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told ipoh hor fun are the ones to beat!
I cannot see the rationality of having fried fish in the soup. It mellows the crispyness.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot see the rationality of having fried fish in the soup. It mellows the crispyness.
Low IQ mudd cannot eat Chinese food yet can talk so much about it. You don't feel awkward at all?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah yes, this is located in the industrial shithole part of Bukit Batok. There's a park connector linking Boon Lay Way (near Chevrons) to this place, halfway up north you will need to go upslope and follow the linear footpath next to the busy PIE flyover, then get to the other side of the flyover.

A great shortcut from Jurong East to Bukit Batok. And Upper Bukit Timah, if you keep going east along Bukit Batok Ave 6. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a fan of the salty fried fish either. May be it is like crotons in cream of mushroom soup. :unsure: