• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another day, another complaint, looks at this loser and his $47 soup

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to rant. Dear all, please bear with me.
Ordered delivery from White Restaurant Sun Plaza, for Mother’s Day. On their online menu, ‘Braised Crab Meat with Fish Maw and Sliced Abalone Soup (good for 4pax)’, came in a small container that was not even half filled. There wasnt any sliced abalone, it had a few THINLY sliced fish maw and barely any crab meat too, just ALOT of mushrooms that made the soup taste like shitake mushroom soup. I paid $47.08 for the soup, before tax. How is the amount justifiable??
The XO twin scallop fried rice was ultimate oily, with a few pieces of tiny scallops..
The crispy baby squid was fried till solid rock!! Not crispy and can crack a tooth.
Their so called ‘signature’ white bee hoon was too sticky and seriously failed in quality.
Their prawns were overly salty too… and not fresh….
I had been to their flagship store before a few times and this is seriously the MOST DISAPPOINTING meal i ever had in my entire life.

— feeling disappointed at White Restaurant.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get fish maw soup at Hong Kong Chun Kee Kopitiam at Commonwealth for only $13. But his own abalone and add it into the fish maw soup . Also around the same price.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy does not have know how to appreciate food lah ...it is not the quantity but the quality. The perfect combination of each ingredient creates the perfect flavour.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ask him to anyhow go try new things without checking reviews? He wants to be guinea pig human body with pig brain