• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another cyclist got creamed by public bus operator on Tuesday

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cyclists are scums of the earth. Want to compete with motorised vehicles. Go ahead and see who 'win'. I hope all cyclists get banned from the road any they are treated as road kill like in Death Race 2000. Runover them get points some more. FUCK up ang mor land now want to try such shit antics over here

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclists are scums of the earth. Want to compete with motorised vehicles. Go ahead and see who 'win'. I hope all cyclists get banned from the road any they are treated as road kill like in Death Race 2000. Runover them get points some more. FUCK up ang mor land now want to try such shit antics over here

When Leongsam wakes up, he will tell you otherwise. :p

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

All it takes is courtesy and respect from every road user. Is that such a difficult concept in this part of the world?

Last edited: