• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Another China Lumbar One Again

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The West, white trash, only want to feel they are superior race than the rest of other humans found in this world.

This was the failure of the West. Today this shit West are crawling back to Chinese roots minus their evil deed of poisoning the East human people, the Clever people, with opium.

The Y and X generation born Westerners must recognised their forefathers evil crimes doing to the rest of the world humans, opium and slave trades.

Start apologizing to the East Chinese and African people of their crimes against humanity in their history from 1700- 1900 century period.

Hideous Crime committed by these Pommies and French cap Western races their history stand still and their crime is perpectual forever strained their race.

The British are the worse criminals in modern time history from 1700-1950. To advance their technological innovations it was not shared by ALL races but other races was destroyed. killed and dispersed by them.

Fucking British bastards.

Ezekiel 3 17-21

17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

First Chinese to speak in Harvard Commencement speech!!!

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every chink can be like that if they use a reliable agency to help them take their exams.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
was this uni Harvard built from drug money drugging the 300 million Chinese in China.

Princeton and Columbia university was built from dirty money, drug money, drugging the Chinese.

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The West, white trash, only want to feel they are superior race than the rest of other humans found in this world.

This was the failure of the West. Today this shit West are crawling back to Chinese roots minus their evil deed of poisoning the East human people, the Clever people, with opium.

The Y and X generation born Westerners must recognised their forefathers evil crimes doing to the rest of the world humans, opium and slave trades.

Start apologizing to the East Chinese and African people of their crimes against humanity in their history from 1700- 1900 century period.

Hideous Crime committed by these Pommies and French cap Western races their history stand still and their crime is perpectual forever strained their race.

The British are the worse criminals in modern time history from 1700-1950. To advance their technological innovations it was not shared by ALL races but other races was destroyed. killed and dispersed by them.

Fucking British bastards.

Ezekiel 3 17-21

17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
Sir, I agreed with you with all my heart and soul. Thank you again, sir.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China has more than one billion people, not surprising they will be first or last in certain aspects..............................