• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another CCP Rocket tumbling down to Earth and don't know end up where.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huge Chinese rocket falling to Earth

Adam Smith
Tue, 26 July 2022 at 5:40 pm·2-min read

Huge Chinese rocket falling to Earth and nobody knows where it will hit
A Chinese rocket is falling to Earth in an uncontrolled fall – with scientists unable to predict where it will land.

The 21-ton rocket stage was left as a part of the Wentian space station module, which was launched on Sunday and docked with the Tiangong space station safely.

The rocket has been tracked by Jonathan McDowell, of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. He also said that, “on average”, American launches “do a rather better job of upper stage disposal and China on average a worse one.”

“Unfortunately we can’t predict when or where,” Dr McDowell told Gizmodo via email. “Such a large rocket stage should not be left in orbit to make an uncontrolled reentry; the risk to the public is not huge, but it is larger than I am comfortable with.”

Neither the US military, Space Command, nor the 18th Space Defense Squadron has issued alerts on Twitter about the event yet.

The odds of rocket debris landing on people or property is low, but this is not due to preventative or defensive measures as much as how much ocean covers the surface of the Earth. However, researchers say there is roughly 10 per cent chance that one or more casualties will be caused in the next 10 years.

This is the third time that China has left a rocket to descent uncontrolled to Earth. In May last year, a rocket that carried a central part of the Tianhe space station module shot around the Earth so quickly that it was impossible to say where it would land. The debris circled the Earth once every 90 minutes.

If the rocket had re-entered the atmosphere above a populated area, the result would have been akin to a small plane crash scattered over 100 miles,

The year before, a similar prototype craft came within 13 minutes of hitting New York City.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/news/huge-chinese...YhnWFztjHcVMNhQ

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
5000 years of littering culture. From earth and now progress into space. :roflmao:
Hope it lands directly on Xi's home.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As someone who had worked for two tiong companies in the past, I can confidently proclaim that there is no such thing as safety measure or quality control from tiong-cock. You know why ?
Because every fucking tiong company has to please only the CCPee and no one else !

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
As someone who had worked for two tiong companies in the past, I can confidently proclaim that there is no such thing as safety measure or quality control from tiong-cock. You know why ?
Because every fucking tiong company has to please only the CCPee and no one else !
Many years back when I was in Yunnan for machine installation, even their own people told me that China made electronics just cannot be trusted for reliability. A few years ago, I've got 1 ARBUTUS (its mechanical movement is from China) mechanical watch for free from the MAYBANK VISA Spin & Win at one of the NATAS Fair. Its fucking inaccuracy is +4 to +5 minutes a day. WTF? I then bought a watch toolkit and managed to calibrate its pendulum to within 3 seconds a day. Funny thing is when you shake it (as it is an automatic mechanical watch), sometimes, it will immediately advanced itself by several seconds. So you see how fucked up is their mechanicals as well? And the worst part is this watch was then selling for over S$300 at Robinsons. Who would be a fool to have bought it at that price?

As a bonus, below is the photo:

Arbutus.jpg

Last edited: