• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

another case, BKK cannot go!!!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grenade thrown from bridge in central Bangkok

Thai police confirmed an explosion near Bangkok's Taksin bridge, but there were no reported casualties.

BANGKOK: A man threw a small explosive from a bridge in central Bangkok on Tuesday, police said, but it caused no injuries, a day after a bomb at a city shrine killed 22 people, including nine foreigners.

The unidentified man threw the explosive near a busy pier on the city's Chao Phraya river and it landed in a canal, said Colonel Natakit Siriwongtawan, deputy police chief of Klongsan district.

"If it did not fall in the water then it certainly would have caused injuries," he said.

- Reuters/jb

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/grenade-thrown-from/2058124.html

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taksin bridge. Must be political attacks.

Victims of the bombing are just sacrificial lambs in their political games.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very obvious who will benefit from all these turmoil

Who?? No clue. 3 school of thoughts:

The Yellow shirt, Junta and elites will say is Red shirts so that chaos can bring power back to Thaksin.

The Red shirts will say is the Junta, cos they want to create chaos to hold grip to power without elections.

Those not familiar with Thailand will say is ISIS.

Anybody's guess.

Nobody knows.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Sinkie NS slaves have done grenade drills in the army, we'll be alright. :cool:
Didn't you know that Natural Aristocrat Josephine Teo said that all the drills are just drills and they don't measure/match up to real-life situations? You may not know how to handle REAL grenades when you come across one.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap airfares to BKK coming? I all ready.
My wife and I were planning to have a stopover in Bangkok before flying on to Sinkieland just a few days before we've to cast our votes at the next GE.

If the current situation in Bangkok deteriorates further, we may change our stopover to Hong Kong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very obvious who will benefit from all these turmoil

Cue some highfalutin about 'vigilance' or 'cannot take things for granted' or 'show our resilience' or 'let us stand together in solidarity during this time of crisis'.

I should have become a PAP speech writer. Seems easy. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wife and I were planning to have a stopover in Bangkok before flying on to Sinkieland just a few days before we've to cast our votes at the next GE.

If the current situation in Bangkok deteriorates further, we may change our stopover to Hong Kong.

What if something happens in HK too? :wink: