• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

another angmoh unsustainable business, like illegalized opium trade with Chinese

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muther fucker angmohs at it again dealing with unsustainable business. They know of the abuse at early stage but keep quiet protected by their dodgy system under freedom of speech and any fucking shits they can think of.

Chinese are right abuot them blocking Google, twitter in China from their abuse.

Stay away from murderers, invaders and looters angmohs, esp the Brit Pommies.

Twitter's CEO admits the social network 'sucks' at dealing with trolls and vows to step up measures to deal with abuse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...er-chief-vows-tackle-abuse.html#ixzz3QuDGbU9p
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Trolling is the very essence of the internet. I've been doing it for more than 20 years.

The current problems are caused not by trolls but by idiots who use their real names and reveal the intimate details of their lives for the rest of world to devour.

If people get upset over trolls, the solution is simple... just log off the on line world and live in the real world instead.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said. Cannot up you leh, you owned this site.

I've told many people not to use real name on Facebook, twitter, linkenit, or other sites, even email address.

Facebook caused so many problems and I am one of the first to use false name and dammed facebook don't even let me remove it, it is a joke.

Trolling is the very essence of the internet. I've been doing it for more than 20 years.

The current problems are caused not by trolls but by idiots who use their real names and reveal the intimate details of their lives for the rest of world to devour.

If people get upset over trolls, the solution is simple... just log off the on line world and live in the real world instead.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

everybody must learn from you,
one day u can stay in NZ and another day u are chinese and now you are burmese.

DepecheMode

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said. Cannot up you leh, you owned this site.

I've told many people not to use real name on Facebook, twitter, linkenit, or other sites, even email address.

Facebook caused so many problems and I am one of the first to use false name and dammed facebook don't even let me remove it, it is a joke.

Good afternoon Reverend tanwahtiu.