• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ANN KOK's BOOBS very big but got sag or not?

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tua Liap siah....Ann Kok's boobs....but not sure got saggy or not. Anyone can decipher her boobs? LMAO!

PS: I am a perv...I screw my own muther on muther's day, every year since I spy her taking shower when I am a teen. ROTFL!

annkok4ia.jpg
03810.jpg

annkok9vm.jpg

4393.jpg

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I be frank. I wank myself off daily looking at such boobs like Ann's. Am I gross or not?

Also, tell you something perv. I hide under escalators in shopping centres just to get a glimpse of upskirts. Old habits die hard since I begin peeping at my muther's smelly hole from underneath the toilet door.LMAO.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you're such a big fan of this ann cock, can you get some of her earlier pics from the period just after she came onto the scene, when she was busy 'liberating' in suggestive photoshoot after photoshoot?

tanny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I be frank. I wank myself off daily looking at such boobs like Ann's. Am I gross or not?

Also, tell you something perv. I hide under escalators in shopping centres just to get a glimpse of upskirts. Old habits die hard since I begin peeping at my muther's smelly hole from underneath the toilet door.LMAO.
i hope u r joking. not very normal. if u r serious, pl see a doctor.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you're such a big fan of this ann cock, can you get some of her earlier pics from the period just after she came onto the scene, when she was busy 'liberating' in suggestive photoshoot after photoshoot?

Like this pic, can? I am a perv and like peep at my muther when she undress like that too. My muther also like to expose herself in public like this, but my muther's tits are saggy and black color, sorry to say. ROTFL.

802083726968f01b1dcc76bb21120d004g.jpg

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope u r joking. not very normal. if u r serious, pl see a doctor.

My muther's fault. She seduces me when I am very young and innocent. Now, I imagine I am like a woman. She tell me all girls like to get wet with peeping toms. In short, she say perv is normal for ladyboys.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a celebrity, I need to have a slim, sleek figure but slimming badly affected my bustline, resulting in a loss of firmness. But Slim Fit quickly helped me solve my bust problem:rolleyes::p

Ann Kok, Slim Fit Ambassador

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very big, is a very relative statement.
big relative to what? airport runway?
tiny relative to Miami or Calfornia standard.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a celebrity, I need to have a slim, sleek figure but slimming badly affected my bustline, resulting in a loss of firmness. But Slim Fit quickly helped me solve my bust problem:rolleyes::p

Ann Kok, Slim Fit Ambassador

That's what my obscene muther said to me too, but she is no celebrity. My muther made me a mutherfarker, so don't blame me for my perverted ways. LMAO.