• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angry ice-cream vendor attacks woman with walking stick

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah i censored myself lah...let sam rest in peace...no point displaying sagging breasts....all the aunties sagging see them everyday at the kopitiam....singapore women plenty of sagging breasts and they behave like one kind one...no wonder all look so sickening....

Attachments

• stretch-mark-breasts-b.jpg
    stretch-mark-breasts-b.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng wonders why she just stood there kana whacked?:confused: why not just leave those siao lang alone and just walk away?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng wonders why she just stood there kana whacked?:confused: why not just leave those siao lang alone and just walk away?

aiyah singapore like this one. some too proud to run.just stand there kana spit, kana whack,kana stab and kana mutilate.they seem to enjoy standing kana eveything. i see so many in the kopitiam. whack lor.whack some more. singaporeans used to kana whack until gong liao.whack and whack.pay and pay. their skin thick and no feelings liao.