• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angry chiobu

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can tahan the way this pussy talks? This is why being women-free is the best. Peace and quiet. She actually still buy that $7 apple and come out complaining. Bless women-free life.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
her flowery vulgarities are quite a turn on.

mad women are good lovers on bed.

Agreed. I had fucked an ex-colleague who loves to spew out colorful vulgarities both in and out of the bed. "Oh fuck.... oh fuck yes.... fuck me.... fuck me HARD!!"

These bitches are just toxic, attention-seeking whores. They all deserve a good fuck or two.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. I had fucked an ex-colleague who loves to spew out colorful vulgarities both in and out of the bed. "Oh fuck.... oh fuck yes.... fuck me.... fuck me HARD!!"

These bitches are just toxic, attention-seeking whores. They all deserve a good fuck or two.
Careful if your collick secretly to make some beedio in bed while u are in action....tiagong is a good business idea

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can tahan the way this pussy talks? This is why being women-free is the best. Peace and quiet. She actually still buy that $7 apple and come out complaining. Bless women-free life.

Agreed…. Buy than complain… KNN, if find that is expensive than why buy in the 1st place?