• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmoh the best with successful thrifting trip in NYC. That’s what success should be like indeed: save money and good morals for good cause

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Successful bullies, successful adulterer with cheap dao Tao easy exit strategy, successful thieves and robbers with mothers that are successful sluts prostitute sell nude hahahahaha

cHJpdmF0ZS9sci9pbWFnZXMvd2Vic2l0ZS8yMDIzLTAxL3B4OTQxMTQ5LWltYWdlLTAyLWpvYjE1NDMtbGN0d2N0cGsuanBn.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you want to switch to sucking white cocks is it?
Suck cock is you Cantonese dog and your prostitute mother not me. I am stating fact of what she said herself is a successful thrifting trip and I merely agree with her definition of successful. Pui!
IMG_7655.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Successful bullies, successful adulterer with cheap dao Tao easy exit strategy, successful thieves and robbers with mothers that are successful sluts prostitute sell nude hahahahaha
Proud bullies proud thieves proud robbers etc which one is not a fact that I am stating?