• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo man trying to rape a chinese girl on the street !

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For those of you who likes this type of news, go to the cinema and watch this show. "LOVE and BRUISES"

Its showing now. R21 show. About a China girl getting fucked in France. I just watched it last night. The couple next to my seat got out of the cinema after the first sex scene :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
to be honest ...that was AK and me. Did you think AK's dress was a bit too old fashioned?

Its showing now. R21 show. About a China girl getting fucked in France. I just watched it last night. The couple next to my seat got out of the cinema after the first sex scene :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
to be honest ...that was AK and me. Did you think AK's dress was a bit too old fashioned?

[/B]

Matthieu, Est-ce vraiment vous?

That couple was a PRC couple. The couple probably thought it is a good idea to support a movie directed and act by their fellow PRCs and did not realise the R21 ratings. The first sex scene was about the PRC actress getting rape by a French guy on the street.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hua (Corinne Yam) is a young teacher from Beijing. She is fluent in French, and journeys to Paris in the hopes of abandoning her former life back home. Mathieu (Tahar Rahim) is a construction worker who lacks culture and sophistication. The two literally meet by accident — Mathieu involuntarily hits Hua with a pole he is carrying at work — and seem to instantly recognize each other as misplaced children of society. An inexplicable drive pushes Hua towards this man who represents the unknown, and they fall into a frenzied relationship comprised of passion, sex and verbal abuse.

A 2 hour show about China Girl getting fucked by French guy and they couldn't even get a REAL NATIVE WHITE CAUCASIAN FRENCH ACTOR to fuck her???

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enraging video of Ang Moh Raping PRC woman on Beijing street got whacked up!

<embed src="http://misc.home.news.cn/video/swf/VideoDisplay.swf?videoSource=http%3A%2F%2Fvfile3.home.news.cn%2Fvideo%2Fpublic%2Fvd10%2F201205%2F10%2F07%2FVEfs102012051015083950072ae7.flv&autoPlay=false&width=506&height=506" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="506" width="506">

Enraging incident. Ang Moh bastard raped woman on the street after drinking.:mad:

The bastard got caught and beaten up by public. Bravo!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/society/2012-05/10/c_111927135.htm

http://buhuyou.home.news.cn/video/videoView.do?userName=buhuyou&aid=134229
视频简介:
昨 夜,一醉酒男子在宣武门附近对一女子实施侵害、被路人制止的视频受到大家关注,并询问相关情况。经警方调查了解:2012年5月8日晚23时许,一外籍男 子酒后在公共场所对一女子进行侵害,路人发现后制止并报警,警方及时赶到现场将该男子抓获。随后警方将该男子约束至酒醒,现已依法对其进行拘留审查。该男 子为英国籍,持旅游签证。目前,此案正在依法办理中。

英籍男子街头猥亵中国女性 网友:把他赶出中国
2012年05月10日 16:42:29
来源: 华声在线

【字号: 】【打印】
【纠错】

[FONT=&amp]
111927135_11n.jpg
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]网友上传视频截图[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]
111927135_21n.jpg
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]北京市公安局官方微博回应[/FONT]​
  5月9日,有网友在微博和华声论坛等网站上传了一段“老外欲强奸一中国女孩”的视频。该视频引发了网友公愤,有网友甚至要求“把这个外国佬赶出中国!”
  10日上午11点,北京市公安局官方微博@平安北京发微博称,此男子为英国籍,现已被警方依法拘留审查。
  【视频】醉酒老外北京街头侵犯女子
  据视频显示,8日23点20分左右,有网友路过北京市宣武门地铁口往南一百米崇光百货对面时,发现一名身穿绿色短袖T恤的外国男子正将一名中国女子压倒在路边花坛中,欲行不轨,女子边哭边喊“不要!不要!”
  网友前去询问,女子带着哭腔向其求救:“我不认识他,救我!”网友和路人一起制止了外国男子的行为,该男子眼看形势不对想逃跑,被人拦下后,他动手殴打路人,双方开始扭打。
  记者从视频中发现,该男子貌似醉酒。
  【网友】这家伙曾在地铁多次骚扰女性
  10日7点,有微博称:“5月8日sogo外强奸中国女孩的老外曾多次性骚扰地铁女乘客!”
  微博称,有多名网友指出,这名强奸中国女孩的老外,当日乘地铁时曾性骚扰女性。被他被骚扰的女性不敢当面与之发生冲突,仅一节车厢里就有五名女性被其骚扰。此消息再次引爆了网友愤怒。
  @鱼有虾味:不会是炒作,故意吸引人眼球吧?
  @木晴晴:滚出中国!这里不欢迎你!
  @dijiaxin:应该将其抓住,依法惩罚!是我们自己纵容了他!
  网友“lvyan985”:我们警察会怎么对待这样一位外国友人?
  【警方】此人为英国籍已被拘留审查
  5月10日11点27分,北京市公安局在其官方微博@平安北京上通报了此事的调查结果:“该男子为英国籍,持旅游签证,5月8日晚23时,酒后在公共场所对一女子进行猥亵,被路人制止并报警。警方现已依法对其进行拘留审查。”
  众多网友纷纷留言,均表示“希望警方不要草草了事,这种人必须严惩!”
(记者李昆励)

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those of you who likes this type of news, go to the cinema and watch this show. "LOVE and BRUISES"

seems like some chinese gals love to be whores and show themselves as getting fucked like whores on screen. Is it any wonder why some ppl look down on chinese ppl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I'm impressed by the general restraint of the people who beat him up. Except for the latecomer who heroically started kicking the unconscious guy, it seems they only did enough to cause some pain and fear, and to make sure he cannot escape, and then waited for the police to come. In cases like this, there is really no need to go down to the barbarity of the would-be rapist.

Kudos.

Kind of surprising ah given that they are prcs.

At the end of the day this chinese whore needs chinese guys to save her.

MrNgKumGuan

Who can now say PRC is lawless? The white guy was stupid then smart on account of feigning unconsciousness. Probably saved his life. What's the rest of the story?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Enraging video of Ang Moh Raping PRC woman on Beijing street got whacked up!

Where is the full video of the beating?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I'm impressed by the general restraint of the people who beat him up. Except for the latecomer who heroically started kicking the unconscious guy, it seems they only did enough to cause some pain and fear, and to make sure he cannot escape, and then waited for the police to come. In cases like this, there is really no need to go down to the barbarity of the would-be rapist.

Kudos.

In Singapore, the kicker will be charged for hurting FT and the rapist will be let off without impounding his passport. Did you notice the stark contrast between the law in other country and Singapore?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, you are right. Getting fucked and abused. Also showed how fucked up PRC culture is.

I thought that was more of pandering to ang moh tastes?

That bloody director is a prc and he actually directed a prc whore not only getting raped but somehow enjoying it. Notice how ang mohs somehow always love to make chinese women behave like whores on screen. Like gong li's roles in US cinema. 100% there will be a sex scene with someone.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this happened in Singapore, the singki opposition supporters will just walk away and pretend not to see. Just like they say Yawgate neber mind, just move on.

simian4455

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore, the kicker will be charged for hurting FT and the rapist will be let off without impounding his passport. Did you notice the stark contrast between the law in other country and Singapore?

You know, there have been many foreigners that were subjected to the same sentences as locals. The people who were hanged, Michael Fay etc.