• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angler dies after swallowing fish

Da Ji

Alfrescian
Loyal

Angler dies after swallowing fish

A Brazilian angler died after a fish he had just caught swam down his throat and choked him to death, according to reports.

sole_2406612b.jpg

A sole fish hides under sand Photo: ALAMY

By Matt Roper, Rio de Janeiro
2:36PM GMT 22 Nov 2012

The man was fishing with friends on a beach in Icapui, in Brazil's northeastern state of Ceara, when he reeled in a small sole fish, according to police.

The fishermen then reportedly made a bizarre bet with his friends that he would be able to hold the slippery fish between his teeth for a minute.

But no sooner had he put the fish into his mouth that it escaped and swam down his throat, getting lodged in the man's windpipe.

Despite suffocating, the angler managed to get to his car and drive to a hospital two miles away.

But when he arrived there at 11am on Sunday he collapsed and died before doctors could save him.

Icapui's police chief Carlos Alberto said medics eventually removed the fish but it was already too late.

He said: "It was a silly thing to do, but he didn't deserve to die because of it."

On Tuesday morning the wife of the man who died after a fish swam down his throat posted a message on a social networking site saying her only consolation was that she was the best wife a husband could have, local media reported.

She wrote: "Only one thing comforts my heart, that I was the best wife and friend that I could have been. The best woman that I could be, there, in every hour and in every moment."

SecurityGUARD

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wrote: "Only one thing comforts my heart, that I was the best wife and friend that I could have been. The best woman that I could be, there, in every hour and in every moment."

WTF!!!.....self-conceited woman!!!