• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh irritated at sinkie cabbie qns, punches him on the head

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I can well understand the Ang Moh's actions. I feel like punching most cabbies in the head too.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
let me have your honest opinion....do you think that when ang moh punched the cabbiie' head....some of his wisdom was transferred to the cabbie so that the he should be forever grateful to Mr ang moh ?

I can well understand the Ang Moh's actions. I feel like punching most cabbies in the head too.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie sibe cham, in homeground kena screwed by garment, and beaten up by foreigners, go oversea kena beaten by natives and intidimated by oversea garment. Nowhere to go how ?

No wonder Leongsam migrated. In Sinkieland, beaten up by Ang Mohs. In Kiwiland , can also get beaten up by white trash. Same-Same.

Might as well migrate.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
surprised no caning ? don't be...

Clipboard01.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All foreign offenders should be deported after their jail sentence. That is what happens in other countries. Why not Spore?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder Leongsam migrated. In Sinkieland, beaten up by Ang Mohs. In Kiwiland , can also get beaten up by white trash. Same-Same.

Might as well migrate.

Or he can find an unflushed toilet bowl and stick his head below the water line and be sincerely humble

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's the same in china, the law seems to protect the foreigners more and harsher on their own locals.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many offences reflect the sad reality of Spore now. How low quality are our foreigner imports and how badly behaved they are. In other countries, it is the locals bashing and murdering the foreigners. Here, the offences show the other way round.

In sinkieland, the foreigners see the locals “no up” and will attack them at slightest excuse.

Once the paps start to deport such foreigners after their jail term and publicise it as well, all foreigners in sinkieland will behave. But until then, foreigners will always treat sinkie land as their playground, to bash, whack, bully and assault the sinkies as if there is no Government in sinkie land.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the cabby dares to retaliate, he will probably face "consequences" .
The cabby might end up in jail:eek:

...he will not be able to get his taxi licence again. Hence, his rice bowl will be gone. Might as well get beaten up and keep his rice bowl. That is why local taxi drivers are always punching bags for foreigners in sinkie land.