• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh driver tails sinkie driver NSF driver back to his home and whacks him up

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No road rage, assault happened in private property. If convicted, the scum shit must be deported.

What conviction. Poodles will tell you to take out a private summons.
Remember the Indian driver of a PRIVATE ambulance service? There was a video of him being whacked but police told him to sort it out himself. BUT if he had worked for a govt hospital, that would be assault of civil servant.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The name of the pic is 'ragani_attacker.JPG'.

Madam RD = Madam Ragani D.... ?

I am less sympathetic if it's one of the new citizen Ah Nehs who live in Sentosa.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The name of the pic is 'ragani_attacker.JPG'.

Madam RD = Madam Ragani D.... ?

I am less sympathetic if it's one of the new citizen Ah Nehs who live in Sentosa.

if the victim is a shit skin i really cheer and support the ang moh 100% in fact 10000%

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ang mo now tua kee.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/angry-ang-moh-driver-tails-nsf-home-beats-him-lift

ragani_attacker.JPG

This happened at my residence in Sentosa this evening 25 June 2014. My son was driving back from his army camp and just after entering Sentosa, a car cut abruptly into my son's lane so my son horned at him to avoid any accident. As a result, the other driver horned back at my son. My son ignored this and continued driving not realizing that the other car driven by an angmo was following him.

Once my son reached our residence car park the other car tried to follow but was stopped by the security. So the angmo left the car outside and ran inside the carpark even though the security guards tried to stop him.

He ran towards my son who had parked his car and followed him. When my son entered the lift lobby using his access card, this ang mo barged into the lift and started shouting at my son accusing him of nearly causing an accident. My son denied this and then the ang mo pushed my son against the wall and strangled him while lifting him by the neck.

My son was shocked and then the angmo took a picture of my son and threatened him. The attacker then rushed off but was stopped by the security. We called the police who is investigating the matter. We managed to take a picture of the assailant.

Regards
Mdm RD

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call Ah Beng Inc ....they can rearrange the face of anyone you don't like.

Why are you always asking others to fight for you?

This episode proves what I have always believed about SGreans. They are all bluster and no guts. At the slightest sign that they will get hurt, they will give up and surrender, don't even talk about fighting to the death or defending the country.

As I have said before, self-defense is not about preventing you from being hurt. If you are only worried about getting hurt, then you better not act garang and not try to challenge others to a fight. Otherwise, god help you when the other party calls your bluff.

I do not have any problems with locals or ang mohs because when I feel like fighting, I mean it and the other party can easily sense it. I will rather fight and end up second best than chicken out from a confrontation.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because dumbasses fight,the smarter folks get others to do the fighting for them.remember no need to get ur hands bloody if unnecessary,if all else fail,meet them in the cul de sac with ur knuckle dusters.

Why are you always asking others to fight for you?

This episode proves what I have always believed about SGreans. They are all bluster and no guts. At the slightest sign that they will get hurt, they will give up and surrender, don't even talk about fighting to the death or defending the country.

As I have said before, self-defense is not about preventing you from being hurt. If you are only worried about getting hurt, then you better not act garang and not try to challenge others to a fight. Otherwise, god help you when the other party calls your bluff.

I do not have any problems with locals or ang mohs because when I feel like fighting, I mean it and the other party can easily sense it. I will rather fight and end up second best than chicken out from a confrontation.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
because dumbasses fight,the smarter folks get others to do the fighting for them.remember no need to get ur hands bloody if unnecessary,if all else fail,meet them in the cul de sac with ur knuckle dusters.

Coward behaviour. I am not talking about arch-enemies that you want to get rid off. That would make sense to have someone to do the dirty work. I am talking about everyday on-the-street confrontations. You want to go home, dial 1800-GANGSTER , provide photo evidence and pay someone to go whack the other person up?