• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh DIE DIE Refuses Pink IC!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I may be already a little too old for the citizenship, and probably not enough of a high flier profile (like some friends of mine working in the finance industry who were offered it, see they only want people loaded with money, they don't care about feeling). I have been here for 30 years because I truly love this place and its people, not because I am making tons of money.

To show your love and commitment to this country, marry a Singapore woman and either give birth to a son or adopt one. Raise him up till 18 and send him to NS.... all will be forgiven...

wampoma

You think this country is no good but you want others to join you reflect poorly on you. Anyway it is up to the PR to choose. Forcing them makes you more of a Communist. Furthermore this is the govt policy. You better get things right.
well... actually I think that what he is really upset after isn't so much the foreigners (as he acknowledges) not the government (as he thinks he is) but rather himself for not having the guts to take his passport and leave to find fortune somewhere like so many other singaporeans have done.

the main argument that shows up in the end from people argumenting against the number of foreigners here is that they are stuck here without any possibilities to go and live somewhere else. Yet the "quitter" phenomenon has been another issue here in the last decade. So is it really THAT impossible for you guys to get your barangs and get out of here if it is really that stiffling? Surely not, I have many Singaporean friends leaving all around the world. But the choice isn't necessarily easy to make... just as whether to convert to citizenship or not.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not very bright are you?

Not all Singaporeans have the qualification and the means to leave or migrate. Other than Singapore, the rest of the countries requires a lot more before a foreigner can be allowed to reside and work in another country.

The issue is not the minority that can leave but the majority that can't. In the latter will include who have the qualification but can't bear to leave their parents, siblings and kin that don't qualify.

Learn to argue on the basis of comparing apples with apples - a basic requirement to have an intelligent discussion.

So is it really THAT impossible for you guys to get your barangs and get out of here if it is really that stiffling? .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are not very bright are you?

Not all Singaporeans have the qualification and the means to leave or migrate. Other than Singapore, the rest of the countries requires a lot more before a foreigner can be allowed to reside and work in another country.

The issue is not the minority that can leave but the majority that can't. In the latter will include who have the qualification but can't bear to leave their parents, siblings and kin that don't qualify.

Learn to argue on the basis of comparing apples with apples - a basic requirement to have an intelligent discussion.

I do not think it is possible to have anything intelligent to discuss with a sinkie.

Firstly, sinkie are balless, all the vocabulary from their sinkie mouth are words that link to ballessness such as "require a lot more", afraid got problem", " later cannot make it".

Usually a successful person will think of a way to overcome problems and work towards a step towards their freedom, even if it is a small one. That is enough to make a person unsinkified and worthy to have a conversation with.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not think it is possible to have anything intelligent to discuss with a sinkie.

Firstly, sinkie are balless, all the vocabulary from their sinkie mouth are words that link to ballessness such as "require a lot more", afraid got problem", " later cannot make it".

Usually a successful person will think of a way to overcome problems and work towards a step towards their freedom, even if it is a small one. That is enough to make a person unsinkified and worthy to have a conversation with.

CB Kia tonychat,

u r a MORON..

end of..:oIo:

foomt117

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the ang moh said he loves singapore and its people very much, he means he loves to f*** singapore girls so easily and that singapore guys is so shy. is that right, gilles?

face it man, we got to buck up our miserable image. the only true compettition is in the sex arena. maybe that's what LKY intended and it's a way to explain why expats are not really up to scratch?