• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang mo bitches racism against Chinese men

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know chinese guys are already having a hard time getting pussy let alone white pussy,can the PRCs maybe try not to spoil it for us?and also maybe the chinese should make a little more effort in looking hip and stylish like the koreans and japs.

But Chinese are the most populated in the world........ that means they get more pussy than any ethnic group.

I admit that China men sense of fashion fasion is horrendous (ugly, cheap, very plain ) and they all have almost the same hairstyle.

i have statistics and facts to back up my statements,go look at the marriage statistics of any white country,australia or uk,the percentage of marriages between a local white male and a asian women is 2 or 3 percent.the percentage of local white women marrying a asian male is less than 0.1 percent.

the median age of losing virginity by country,in white countries and south american countries and african countries,the median age of guys losing their virginity(mind u virginity not getting married) is 16.7 years,by 18 years 3/4rd of them have lost their virginity,americans have the most sex in the world 130 times a year......the median age of losing virginity for males in asian countries in japan is 19.7,china 20.3,singapore 22.8,india 22.9 and thais 23.......we are already missing out a good six to seven years of good punani.

The statistic in British/UK is 15% British Chinese men married white women in while 30% Chinese women married British men. While in Australia is like 4% Chinese men married white girls while 9% Chinese women married white guys

In America, 9% of Asian men date White women compared with 30% of Asian women who date White men

It is always 2x to 3x higher for White men / Asian women

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She looks more Caucasian than Asian to me.

Anyway I do not consider myself Chinese because I'm half Hong Kongese / half Singaporean.

It doesn't matter which race of Asian you are when it comes to dating White women. You can be Korean, Jap, Hong KOngese, sinkie, PRC etc. it does not matter. You just have to have game, If you don't have game, it does not matter even if you are white man. You will still not get laid and you will not get a GF. If you need to pysch yourself into thinking that white girls will prefer you because you are hong kongie, you are deluding yourself. I have had no problems dating white females in singapore, and I am a second/third generation sinkie. A sinkie chinese friend of mine is married to a Ukrainian girl. Goh Keng Swee's wife I believe was a white woman. There are many examples. But the reason that white woman do not flock to asian men is that Asian men's only game is money. They think that because they are rich or they have a car or they have a nice property, girls will flock to them. While it works for many Asian girls, it does not work for many white girls.

One of the first white girls i dated in singapore, I met her by simply offering to share a taxi with her. She was having a difficult time flagging a cab down, in those days, taxi drivers did not like to stop for angmos in the heartland. I was also a few metres from her looking for a taxi. The cab pulled up to me, instead of her. So, I asked her whether she wanted to share it. She gratefully agreed, we chatted in the cab, and exchange numbers. That weekend, she called me. This scenario would never happen with a sinkie woman. if I offered to share a taxi with a sinkie charbor, she would look at me like I am some sick pervert. Unless, I was an angmo guy.

But this where you have to have game. Obviously in those days I was not rich, but she knew that. I made her laugh, I was fun to be around with, she appreciated me showing her the food in the hawker centres. She liked vegetarian food and yong tou foo was right up her alley. etc. But if you think by being a hongkie wannabe, you are superior and a better offering for angmo pussies, I am here to tell you, you are wrong.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ang mo char bors are easy fucks once you overcum and break their stereotypical outer shell. just need to be confident, considerate and charming after getting to know them, and your cock will worm its way unimpeded. in fact they will initiate once they get hints that you want their pussies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ang mo char bors are easy fucks once you overcum and break their stereotypical outer shell. just need to be confident, considerate and charming after getting to know them, and your cock will worm its way unimpeded. in fact they will initiate once they get hints that you want their pussies.

Yes, I have found this to be true. they don't have the golden pussy syndrome like sinkie women. Where the pussy is used to gain what they want materially.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I have found this to be true. they don't have the golden pussy syndrome like sinkie women. Where the pussy is used to gain what they want materially.

when they call up or text that they're in town alone and wanted company for dinner, chat or drink, it's game time! always play a little hard to get by replying "have an errand to run first and i'll be there to pick you up at the hotel when you're ready." a klm dutch stewardess once called suddenly and said..."just arrived and am now waiting for you at a bar downtown." what she was actually saying was...."if you don't come right now, i'm going to pick up someone and fuck him all night." :eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
when they call up or text that they're in town alone and wanted company for dinner, chat or drink, it's game time! always play a little hard to get by replying "have an errand to run first and i'll be there to pick you up at the hotel when you're ready." a klm dutch stewardess once called suddenly and said..."just arrived and am now waiting for you at a bar downtown." what she was actually saying was...."if you don't come right now, i'm going to pick up someone and fuck him all night." :eek:

Yep, I know a sinkie girl who is like that. i am one of her regular lovers. come now or I am fcuking the other regular. LOL. But most sinkie charbor expect $ hundreds of wine and dine and then maybe not even first base.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong Kong people are the smartest in the world that's why that white girl love us.

China people have high I.Q but they are barbaric..... is not that China people are stupid they just live in a communist society where being barbaric and giving up morals is essential.

Untitled.png

A video of Cantonese/Taishanese American men with many white females. As a HK Teochew who had been 100% cantonized, I greatly support this video.

[video=youtube;GuJA4UMqxB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJA4UMqxB0[/video]

If Asians have such high IQ, why we end up getting colonized by the West?

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Asians have such high IQ, why we end up getting colonized by the West?

Properly because the west were more barbaric than Asians that time. When you're a barbarian with a high I.Q you become conquerors.

Look at Mongolians they have high I.Q but behaved more barbaric and so colonized/conquered East Europe. The Japanese before WW2 also behaved barbaric and so colonized the colonies of Europeans in Asia.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
a fren of mine fucked many angmoh cunts........... he still cherish an Asian ones
it seems that angmoh CCB only interested in pleasuring themselves!!!