• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Analyze This Football Match

jw5

Loyal
Try to analyze this football match using football knowledge or human psychology.
I didn't watch the match but just saw the highlights on espnnews.

Facts:
First weekend of the season in La Liga (Spanish League)
Home team Athletic Bilbao (10th last season) vs Away team Real Betis (13th last season only 2 points behind)
Bilbao left out their arguably 2 best players Fernando Llorente and Javi Martinez, as they are rumoured to be joining Juventus and Bayern Munich respectively.
Betis led 3-0 at half time, Bilbao scored 3 in the second half to level the game, Betis then scored 2 more to win 5-3 eventually.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ball is round one. :biggrin:

Beginning of season is usually full of surprise. Try out new pattern/formation/combination. Sometimes screw up a little here and there. Miracles or shits always happened during half time. Could be kenna fxxk jialat jialat in the changing room.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anything is possibLe in soccer..esp with the infLuence of $, it's aLL-system go !

jw5

Loyal
Miracles or shits always happened during half time. Could be kenna fxxk jialat jialat in the changing room.

that only explains 3-0 to 3-3, which is quite common, e.g. Man Utd vs Chelsea last season...........................

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sigh... Got to repost here... No need to analyze when two key players were absent. :biggrin:

That game just buy total goals. No need to crack your head. Llorente, Javi Martinez were absent and will be leaving their club soon. My focus was already on DFB Pokal, Coppa Italia, Eredivisie so i did not want to be involve in too many games. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for being the first one to use this reason, but should not anyhow say, must give some reasons or basis................ :wink:
bookies want ppl 2 buy bilbao 4 a cumbag win ...

so, @ 2nd time, dey instructed betis 2 let in gols ... wen bilbao levelled, u can imajin ze pouring of bets on a bilbao cumbag ... den dey instruct bilbao 2 let go ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro JW5 ..believe it or not..Sg pool or rather any bookie site seems to already know the FT before KO.
I monitored very closely for Sg pools, the way the odds are opened and adjusted will very closely related to FT results. There is a certain kind of odds pattern linked with the FT 1X2 and 1/2 goals 1X2 that can make a fav side impossible to win...however I still have to choose the Draw or Underdog side to win to place my bet so is still a challenge. My bet amount is too big thus I dare not place bets for both side lor.

jw5

Loyal
Have you seen 6 - 6 draw game? in can only happen in S-League? lol

6-6 draw no, but recently there was a 5-5 draw in the English Capital One Cup (League Cup) between Derby and Scunthorpe.
Match went to extra time, then penalties. Scunthorpe won on penalties.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fun fact: In the La Liga, other than Barcelona and Real Madrid, all other teams are shit.

Most of the clubs in La Laiga are also heavily in debt.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fun fact: In the La Liga, other than Barcelona and Real Madrid, all other teams are shit.

Most of the clubs in La Laiga are also heavily in debt.

Not even the wealth of sheikhs can help Malaga to be in the top 3.

Valencia CF management has long given up their club's ambition by becoming a feeder club since they can only be at 3rd place in the La Liga league table..

David Villa
David Silva
Juan Mata
Jordi Alba

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not even the wealth of sheikhs could help Malaga to be in the top 3.

Valencia CF management has long given up their club's ambition by becoming a feeder club since they can only be at 3rd place in the La Liga league table..

David Villa
David Silva
Juan Mata
Jordi Alba

Feeder club. Arsenal is another one. I predict Wenger will sell Walcott, the Ox and Giroud soon.

jw5

Loyal

Valencia just sold their backup striker Aduriz to Bilbao, probably meant to be Llorente's replacement.
However, they did sign Pablo Piatti from relegated Almeria last season.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feeder club. Arsenal is another one. I predict Wenger will sell Walcott, the Ox and Giroud soon.

yg7eg.jpg