• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Analyst - "Property market will blow up if population does not reach 5.2 mil by 2015

Re: Analyst - "Property market will blow up if population does not reach 5.2 mil by 2

by 2015...................Great Depression should have started...............foreigners would have started leaving................

Sperminator

Re: Analyst - "Property market will blow up if population does not reach 5.2 mil by 2

by 2015...................Great Depression should have started...............foreigners would have started leaving................

Bro God is my dog,

Please be advised that this "Greatest Depression" is quite isolated in the following sector only, USA & EUROPE ONLY, it's quite isolated.

The rest of the world will still have growth, especially in areas like CHINA, INDIA, INDONESIA, ASEAN... which some market analyst call it CHINDONESIA... this region will continue to enjoy growth, and the middle class demographics are growing the fastest in these region.

So, in SGP, there shouldn't be any sort of GREATEST DEPRESSION, as the fundamentals are sound, and there will be a lot of work to support SGP's surrounding nations.

What I see is that, there will be more and more PRC being imported, and born and bred Singapore Citizens will just dwindle in numbers, as the fertility rate is going down, and cost of living is rising sky high.

Actually this kind of thing happening in Singapore is not Uniquely Singapore... in the following countries like South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong are also facing similar issues of high property prices, high cost of living, low fertility rates, and low marriage rates, and from observation, it appears to me that it got to do with higher expectations of the men and women... in fact this sort of things are also happening in China... Urbanization causes low fertility rates.

shelltox

China , India, Asian tigers have been exporting to the US and Europe, if these two locomotives of growth come to a stand still, all the asian tigers and dragons would be adversely affected too. Just look at the % of our exports to these countries and the answers are very obvious.
If the USA and Europe goes into depression, they would pull us into the downward spiral....
You can check-out but you can never leave

China , India, Asian tigers have been exporting to the US and Europe, if these two locomotives of growth come to a stand still, all the asian tigers and dragons would be adversely affected too. Just look at the % of our exports to these countries and the answers are very obvious.
If the USA and Europe goes into depression, they would pull us into the downward spiral....
You can check-out but you can never leave

Now US and Europe economy stand still.
Even if Indian & China have growth of 5% it will be major problem for all .
Because their market too big.

I love to see all the speculators in singapore jump MRT and condos in drove.

gelnnh

I love to see all the speculators in singapore jump MRT and condos in drove.

poor fuck jealous of ppl that can afford pte properties. sour grapes.

:oIo::oIo:

Bro God is my dog,

Please be advised that this "Greatest Depression" is quite isolated in the following sector only, USA & EUROPE ONLY, it's quite isolated.

The rest of the world will still have growth, especially in areas like CHINA, INDIA, INDONESIA, ASEAN... which some market analyst call it CHINDONESIA... this region will continue to enjoy growth, and the middle class demographics are growing the fastest in these region.

So, in SGP, there shouldn't be any sort of GREATEST DEPRESSION, as the fundamentals are sound, and there will be a lot of work to support SGP's surrounding nations.

What I see is that, there will be more and more PRC being imported, and born and bred Singapore Citizens will just dwindle in numbers, as the fertility rate is going down, and cost of living is rising sky high.

Actually this kind of thing happening in Singapore is not Uniquely Singapore... in the following countries like South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong are also facing similar issues of high property prices, high cost of living, low fertility rates, and low marriage rates, and from observation, it appears to me that it got to do with higher expectations of the men and women... in fact this sort of things are also happening in China... Urbanization causes low fertility rates.

brudder.................even the Japs depend on exports to US and Europe.................don't say China and the rest.............

US and Europe are like the heart and lungs..........................if the heart and lungs are in deep trouble, how can the rest of the body be well ?

brudder.................even the Japs depend on exports to US and Europe.................don't say China and the rest.............

US and Europe are like the heart and lungs..........................if the heart and lungs are in deep trouble, how can the rest of the body be well ?

Develop your own market lah :rolleyes: But for that to happen, the mindless robots in China and Singapore would have to learn new skills such as thinking. :(

develop own market...................???

govt print money for the farmers to spend huh ?

if can so easily develop own market...................no more poor country liao lor