• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An India Indian Family

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Native Indians and india Indians are very different. They behave differently, they look different and they have different values and attitudes. I disagree with LeongSam that all Indians are alike.

Native Chinese are also very different from PRCs,

Yeah mannerism and behaviour not the same. But all indians can't be trusted indeed. Not to forget Msia indians, many working in Spore and very cunning. I think i will only trust Indians to be my lawyer to sue people or defend, they will be best at twisting facts, Chinese lawyer can't beat them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah mannerism and behaviour not the same. But all indians can't be trusted indeed. Not to forget Msia indians, many working in Spore and very cunning. I think i will only trust Indians to be my lawyer to sue people or defend, they will be best at twisting facts, Chinese lawyer can't beat them.

The most epic Indian showdown was D. Singh vs the Peanut Man.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely the indian lawer will betray u for they r double headed snakes. So good luck on yr decision.

mannerism and behaviour not the same. But all indians can't be trusted indeed. Not to forget Msia indians, many working in Spore and very cunning. I think i will only trust Indians to be my lawyer to sue people or defend, they will be best at twisting facts, Chinese lawyer can't beat them.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree..well said

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would make excellent tenants at the Istana if a suitable Malay Family could not be found.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL and the pap are desperate to get new migrants to shore up their votes.

Without using foreigners as new shitizens to support them, where can papees find the locals to support them? You can find sinkies cursing the papees every day and everywhere in the country.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who is peanut man? :confused:

Peanut man (TT Durai), a PAP dog, who was paid $600k per year to run a National Kidney Foundation, an organisation funded by donations from all singaporeans who included poor singaporeans who sometimes forewent a lunch just to donate to support kidney patients.

TT Dural abused his position and installed gold taps in his office. When he was accused of abuse of public funds, he denied and threatened to sue.

He was defended by the pap of belong above board and GCT's wife said that TT Durai was paid peanuts ($600,000 per year) to run NKF. There was a public uproar because she missed the fact that he was running a charity organisation, funded by donations from poor singaporeans.

TT Durai is an example of how pap has abused its position and lost touch with its values and mission.

TT Durai was convicted and jailed.

When will PAP be convicted and be jailed just like its proxy, TT Durai?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without using foreigners as new shitizens to support them, where can papees find the locals to support them? You can find sinkies cursing the papees every day and everywhere in the country.

the pap should ask itself and find out why Singaporeans are cursing them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not the same means not the same. Singaporeans are alot nicer and more tolerant than the Ah nehs and PRC in every way. Even the uneducated elderly in Spore are nicer than the similarly uneducated PRC and ah neh elderly. Just look at those PRC elderly collecting cardboard that the local elderly are complaining and you know the difference.

utter bovine scatology. sinkies, in an attempt to find scapegoats and bogeymen for their own powerlessness and uselessness, target recent foreign arrivals for their own age-old chronic issues of divisiveness, disunity, stratification, separation, segregation, and ill-will towards their own fellow sinkies. when you remove these foreign bogeymen, sinkies will go back to target their fellow sinkie minorities, sinkie nehs and mats, for discrimination, prejudice, and unhappiness. even among the majority sinkie ethnic chinese, there are distinctions, segregation, classifications, discrimination and prejudice. remove the sinkie nehs and mats, and you'll have the various sinkie chink factions fighting among themselves, clawing at each other and killing one another.

just look at the pathetic sg oppo parties and the constant warring sycophants on sbf. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
utter bovine scatology. sinkies, in an attempt to find scapegoats and bogeymen for their own powerlessness and uselessness, target recent foreign arrivals for their own age-old chronic issues of divisiveness, disunity, stratification, separation, segregation, and ill-will towards their own fellow sinkies. when you remove these foreign bogeymen, sinkies will go back to target their fellow sinkie minorities, sinkie nehs and mats, for discrimination, prejudice, and unhappiness. even among the majority sinkie ethnic chinese, there are distinctions, segregation, classifications, discrimination and prejudice. remove the sinkie nehs and mats, and you'll have the various sinkie chink factions fighting among themselves, clawing at each other and killing one another.

just look at the pathetic sg oppo parties and the constant warring sycophants on sbf. :rolleyes:

Well said. I have added to your points.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
thanks boss! i've to get it out of my chest.

As a member of a minority group in Singapore, I spent years fighting prejudice and racism inflicted by my so called "fellow true blue Singaporeans".

Now that the foreigners have invaded, I'm suddenly an ally and supposedly superior to the marauding invaders that have taken over the country thanks to my sinkie culture.

Strangely, nobody ever complimented my ethnicity in the 80s and early 90s when I was working hard to get ahead in life.