• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An India Indian Family

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She denied throwing curry out of her kitchen.

My friend was agitated and told her that if the curry didn't come from her home, then it must have come from the sky as there was no other family above his except her family.

She was lost for words.

stupid woman, father mother never taught her how to argue back ...

... just say your friend tossed the curry upward himself la, stupid

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her denial, instead of expressing her apology, showed that what she did was blatant

Mainlanders, be it indian or chinese, will never admit anything when confronted. Their society is such, not admitting and apologize. It in their culture.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mainlanders, be it indian or chinese, will never admit anything when confronted. Their society is such, not admitting and apologize. It in their culture.

you are right.

Lying is bad which Singapore must not embrace nor condone

But sadly, PAP likes India and PRC's bad culture.

SG is doomed

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't lend you the second 10 bucks without taking back the first 10 you borrowed. Math isn't the only rule we follow in life.

Cheers!

You should go back to school. negative + negative is still negative. I borrow $10 from you. The next day I borrow another $10. Does that mean you owe me $20 ? :rolleyes:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The QC on this particular segment of immigrants has slipped way below acceptable levels in the last few years. Ten years ago, 90% of these dickheads wouldn't even qualify for a tourist visa.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
what you are saying sounds like you believe pap makes a wrong choice to free import uncouth India Indians and PRCs

It certainly isn't ideal but it's better than just leaving the country to the current bunch of sinkies.