• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An India Indian Family

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In many 3rd world Asian countries, it's normal to give and receive bribes. That's why pap, by allowing these 3rd world migrants to come into SG, is turning in a crime hub enriching these crooks

Yes and brought in other third world culture and behaviour of beating red light and other aggressive driving habits, littering and shitting anywhere they like, robbery at busy Raffles place, molesting in MRT, etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course this is super fucking racist but you know the worst thing? I have been writing about this for a damn long time and it did make some people more racially aware but still the overall perception is that somehow shit skins are always the victims of racism and their racism is ignored in contrast chinese aren't racist at all to them when you see chinese people treat them very nicely.

It's a very hard upward climb and i can bet people would just dismiss your post without a second thought but just change the race around assume it was changed to a chinese boss with deputy chinese boss and changed most to chinese people would be up in arms about it but ignore it when shit skins are racist.

Without a doubt but the worst thing is these fuckers get away with it. So far who has ever called up shit skins as racists? Knn chinese get called racist more times and over the smallest things.

Yes I agree with you that chinese as majority really treat the minority very nicely. For example in Spore.

You seem to adore chinese very much, but actually my experience is not all chinese are the same. Some chinese will not hesitate to cheat other chinese so I would be cautious dealing with both chinese and indians - including mixed race with indian blood.

Also I don't think so chinese means will help chinese. For example, that day I wanted to buy a can of paint in JB and the msia chinese quoted me the price rm33. I didn't buy that day and when I went back two weeks later the chinese boss was not in and the store was manned by an Indonesian foreign worker and she told me the price is rm 29 for the same thing 1 litre of paint. So that is why I prefer dealing with the malays in msia.

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
jkie-makla-1.jpg

Cum my little brown sugar....

Archa archa...