• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy Khor that pretentious LCB will charge you a 20 cent deposit for your can drink!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN... nea under her direction is all about fleecing the citizens over small environmental matters.

Alfrescian
Loyal
another stupid proposal, easy to say, implementation will be rubbish and confusing. creating unnecessary extra work all around and adding on more cost than the 20c

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stupid suggestion will leequire auditing for the sales of can drinks KNN supermarket will need to payout (20cents * x cans) to @glockman and glockman will keep the money then wait and see how many can collectors goto leeimburse point KNN that means glockman cannot take it as a earning else he cannot pay back the can hoarders KNN

@glockman this kind of business you want to do mare ? KNN collect money yet cannot spend? KNN
If you leeject this business then someone else need to do KNN who want to do this ? KNN have to gan lcb Amy KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stupid suggestion will leequire auditing for the sales of can drinks KNN supermarket will need to payout (20cents * x cans) to @glockman and glockman will keep the money then wait and see how many can collectors goto leeimburse point KNN that means glockman cannot take it as a earning else he cannot pay back the can hoarders KNN

@glockman this kind of business you want to do mare ? KNN collect money yet cannot spend? KNN
If you leeject this business then someone else need to do KNN who want to do this ? KNN have to gan lcb Amy KNN
Phua lao jibye Amy khor do you know how many shops in sg are selling can drinks KNN you will need to hire many glockmans and where does glockman celery come from KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

1 proposal my uncle can give lcb Amy is to open tender to glockmans KNN glockmans will need to do audits for all the drinks sellers in sg and collect the money and keep it but he have to agree to do it without a celery KNN. Glockman can spend it or save it or spend some keep some KNN but he is fullee leesponsible for the payout to all the hoarders when they goto the leeimbursement point KNN

@glockman Will you bid the tender ? KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
1 proposal my uncle can give lcb Amy is to open tender to glockmans KNN glockmans will need to do audits for all the drinks sellers in sg and collect the money and keep it but he have to agree to do it without a celery KNN. Glockman can spend it or save it or spend some keep some KNN but he is fullee leesponsible for the payout to all the hoarders when they goto the leeimbursement point KNN

@glockman Will you bid the tender ? KNN
I think I will stick with cardboard collecting. Dealing with drink cans is too much hassle. Knn, pap just made my pitiful life more pitiful. KNN!!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN... nea under her direction is all about fleecing the citizens over small environmental matters.

The environmental matters are precisely the instruments for fleecing the citizens.

The recycling business is super profitable. And the anti-carbon 'sustainability' thing is a huge scam.

It is the new religion in the name of 'saving the planet', and everyone is expected to pay your environmental/climate sin tax. :cool:

desmondo

Alfrescian
Loyal
she only knows how to make the consumers pay when the cleaners are unable to clear the tables on time she make us clear or get fine. Now making us pay for the return of bottles or can we should vote her out next GE .

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Image result for amy khor cut ribbon pic
Image result for amy khor cut ribbon pic

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I will stick with cardboard collecting. Dealing with drink cans is too much hassle. Knn, pap just made my pitiful life more pitiful. KNN!!:biggrin:
I suggest you pinch her nipples if you ever see her during your rounds. Drop all your cardboard, reach for her old nips and give them a good twist.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA is like a retirement village. many report to work just 3 days a week, the WFH workload also clear in office.

Now they learn from LTA and use money to solve problems.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEA is like a retirement village. many report to work just 3 days a week, the WFH workload also clear in office.

Now they learn from LTA and use money to solve problems.
Yeah they are all a bunch of wankers and lazybums working to retirement age.