• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy Khor Is A Disgrace

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are in a humour mood today.....wauhahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....many times i wanted to laugh when they mentioned AK....but i scared ..now that you mentioned it...AK !...i laugh till i drop!!!...wuahhaaaaaa

hahahaha...I am so used to AK=Amy Khor in this thread

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's her husband who is involved in the affair or any affair, would she still heap so high praises on him and say he is an honorable man?

Not likely. More likely, she will be devastated and fall into deep depression while scheming revenge and how to cut it off.

good points

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if more singaporeans are like you, SG has hope...just continue to do our best and do not be disheartened

Yes, do our best and do not be disheartened, try to make the best lives for ourselves, but at the same time be brave and speak up for what is wrong and unjust and not what we think we should be saying to please the people higher up the food chain.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, do our best and do not be disheartened, try to make the best lives for ourselves, but at the same time be brave and speak up for what is wrong and unjust and not what we think we should be saying to please the people higher up the food chain.

agree with you totally...why cant some pap members think like you?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good post. good very good!