• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee's "Lee Kuan Yew Is Finally Dead!" Is Back Online

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mother of Amos Yee should be proud of his son.

Hope the message from the mother of Joshua Wong, student leader of the HK Occupy Movement could resonate with her.

o0yKnhY.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famous Amos - His Facebook page, his wordpress blog and his tumblr blog are also up again....

The logic is simple.....since they're going to hang him high anyway, might as well choose the tallest sequoia tree.......

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All i have to say is that Amos paretns taught him well and he is able to spread the truth and gain instant fame.. very well brought up

you can compare to those low life sinkie PAP losers who work towards self-serving agenda in the expense of the whole population .. i wonder how are they brought up by their parents.. must be those coward ball-less losers who only care about themselves.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Famous Amos - His Facebook page, his wordpress blog and his tumblr blog are also up again....

The logic is simple.....since they're going to hang him high anyway, might as well choose the tallest sequoia tree.......

right i have the right to sear like him now.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
All i have to say is that Amos paretns taught him well and he is able to spread the truth and gain instant fame.. very well brought up

you can compare to those low life sinkie PAP losers who work towards self-serving agenda in the expense of the whole population .. i wonder how are they brought up by their parents.. must be those coward ball-less losers who only care about themselves.

yes they taught him to joke about Chinese New Year. Why doesnt he joke about Islam?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With Singaporean well fed, adequately paid, and decently housed, the next logical step would be enriching their minds. Lee’s idea, however, of an educated people is that of a community possessed with skills in the sciences, articulate in English and Mandarin, and adept in management. But devoid of critical thought; a 21st century version of Data, that android in Star Trek Enterprise.

Rubbish, I, commander Data am certainly capable of critical thought
More importantly I know when and how to disobey orders from above
Android is not same as robot you silly twit
By the way besides farking Lightning brigade
I also very the like to say REQUEST DENIED
Therefore I better than Sinkie many times

[video=youtube;VoN0NhO-Mm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoN0NhO-Mm8[/video]

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is not about praising, it is about understanding teenage years...parents with balls will know how to deal with it. I guess Amos parents are because to deal with a kid that smart, needs patience and wisdom..

I was told Amos' mother made a police report about him. That, to me, is a lot of wisdom. It takes balls to do a thing like this.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This boy is beyond his years. I mean most 16-17 year olds do not possess the level of awareness that he has. He should curb that potty mouth of his though.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told Amos' mother made a police report about him. That, to me, is a lot of wisdom. It takes balls to do a thing like this.

She should be stripped of her right to be Famous Amos parent. She filed a police report to save her job. Period. That's not a mother who loves her child.
If our press has any legitimacy, it should investigate the strain ties between mother and son.

Famous Amos is already making a difference compared to the loads of sinkees. Youths of the world are invited to join Famous Amos in toppling the PAP.

Is the PAP going to torture Famous Amos?

AxisOfEvil

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder Amos called her mother a bitch! What is wrong with her mom? She doesn't know what is freedom of expression?? She should go kill herself or migrate to North Korea. That repressive state is more suitable for a retard like her!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should be stripped of her right to be Famous Amos parent. She filed a police report to save her job. Period. That's not a mother who loves her child.
If our press has any legitimacy, it should investigate the strain ties between mother and son.

Famous Amos is already making a difference compared to the loads of sinkees. Youths of the world are invited to join Famous Amos in toppling the PAP.

Is the PAP going to torture Famous Amos?

it is not about praising, it is about understanding teenage years...parents with balls will know how to deal with it. I guess Amos parents are because to deal with a kid that smart, needs patience and wisdom..

Unquote

Just to promote Famous Amos, there are already 2 versions of interpretation about his parents. One says Amos ' parents got balls.. taught him well. Another says Amos parents are lousy parents. They should be stripped of the right to be his parents.

What does it show ? No matter how Amos 's defiance and disobedience to his parents are, and for that matter, even to the authorities, he is right and the rest are wrong or mistaken.

Really ... can we call this freedom ( curse anything and anyone you like..even to your own parents )... and without having to bear responsibility and accountability for one's own actions ?

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess Amos parents are because to deal with a kid that smart, needs patience and wisdom..

Sorry to burst your bubble. But according to this edmw thread, Amos's parents have repented and are now joining forces with Roy, Leong and Triple H. Apparently, they have decided to give PAP the middle finger. LOL! That's why the videos are back online.