• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee told the court he made the video after meeting with SDP members

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think SDP will make use of Amos , Amos is so smart he won't fall for it . The only reason why I think Amos download the video is because he share the same ideology with SDP . They are both freedom fighters .

Agree. Anyway, SDP is so full of young members and supporters who've been to jail for political reasons that any of them would have made the video if they wanted to. No need to get a 16-year-old fall guy.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably in hiding or requested not to be photographed. On the other hand, I see some foreign looking people in that group photo. There are also some very possible gays too.

Foreigners meddling in our local politics by brainwashing retards like Amos Yee?

:eek::eek::eek: where is Leong , Vincent and Roy ???:confused::confused::confused:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi zeroooooo :wink:

Bastard son Bob Sim Kheng Hwee of Blk 171 Stirling Rd,

Bastard pappy running dog mole send by your pappy master baey lan kang to stir shit here and create discord among opposition supporter, why dont you go get a job to earn a living instead of lazing at home the whole day surfing the net and posting such nonsense, and shamelessly still taking pocket money from your elderly parents. Why dont you stop beating your father and scolding your mother laucheebye

qohum1.jpg

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZEROO my dick is inside yr asshole, because core SDP n CSJ loves Jesus too much n the Amos video they don't like it.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think SDP will make use of Amos , Amos is so smart he won't fall for it . The only reason why I think Amos download the video is because he share the same ideology with SDP . They are both freedom fighters .
SDP would not be so cheap as to make use of Amos. Amos is a pretty straight guy when it comes to expressing his thoughts and would not hide or cover up. With Amos' character, it would be foolish to think that one can use him to express those ideas without being exposed subsequently. However, if someone from within, is out to sabo SDP, Amos will be a good choice to talk to. Even though Amos shared the same ideology, but with the slanted reporting, the general public will think that SDP is making use of him.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree. Anyway, SDP is so full of young members and supporters who've been to jail for political reasons that any of them would have made the video if they wanted to. No need to get a 16-year-old fall guy.

Yes , I believe there's also a lot of young members in SDP who are activist too .

D

Deleted member 80916

Maybe It was the SDP's care bear mascot that hypnotized Amos into believing.....