• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee (Roy Ngerng Write Letter to Pope Francis to help free 16-year-old Amos Yee )

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Re: Amos Yee (Roy Ngerng Write Letter to Pope Francis to help free 16-year-old Amos Y

here is the pope webbby.. ZENIT.org

can u do us a favour and find the reply u claimed was from the pope. it will make your claim stronger

the Pope and his staffs actually bothered to send a cable to Bandit King LHL, not simply ignoring Roy's letter/email. did they reply back to Roy ? the mighty Pope is not offended, free Amos immediately !

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Amos Yee (Roy Ngerng Write Letter to Pope Francis to help free 16-year-old Amos Y

Gay boy writing to the Pope?!!!! What a laugh. And Amos Yee hates Christians to the core. Why not write to the Scientologists!!!

FUCK Roy!

Now that you have Sam on your side, you talk big.
Why are you so homophobic? How do you know Roy and Amos are gays?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Roy is a dman fuck. Amos hates the Catholic Church, he write to the Catholic Church. Next time, Amos hates Islam, will Roy write to Mecca?

Did Roy jilted you? Your deep hatred towards Roy is startling.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have just offended 1.2 billion Catholics. Please turn yourself in to face sedition charges wherever you are.

I am sure he will if they fly him over first class on Cathy Pacific or Emirates.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am surprised the telegram from Pope wasn't mentioned in Court.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

pls see post 61.. do us the favour since u have the time. :wink:

I am surprised the telegram from Pope wasn't mentioned in Court.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Free Amos, I support Amos Yee

Attachments

• pope-francis-thumbs-up.jpg
    pope-francis-thumbs-up.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 280

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vatican City, May 7, 2015 (ZENIT.org) | 1716 hits

Below is the telegram Pope Francis sent to PM Lee

The Honourable Prime Minister of Singapore

His Holiness Pope Francis is deeply saddened to learn of the state persecution of a 16-year old boy on the charge that he hurt the feelings of Christians with an online video. He expresses his solidarity with Amos Yee and urge the government of Singapore to immediately release this teenager as he has done no harm to Christians. Amos Yee is entitled to speak freely. His Holiness commends the spirit of Amos Yee to the mercy of the Almighty and he offers encouragement to supporters of this teenager. Upon them all he invokes the blessings of the Almighty as a pledge of healing and consolation.

Cardinal Pietro Parolin
Secretary of State

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

to all the turd supporters of Anus Yee..

i wonder why noone take up this request ? :confused:
it is a task too difficult?

can u do us a favour and find the reply u claimed was from the pope. it will make your claim stronger

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

would appreciate if you could point me to the direct url to that post. :wink:

ZENIT.org

Vatican City, May 7, 2015 (ZENIT.org) | 1716 hits

His Holiness Pope Francis is deeply saddened to learn of the state persecution of a 16-year old boy on the charge that he hurt the feelings of Christians with an online video. He expresses his solidarity with Amos Yee and urge the government of Singapore to immediately release this teenager as he has done no harm to Christians. Amos Yee is entitled to speak freely. His Holiness commends the spirit of Amos Yee to the mercy of the Almighty and he offers encouragement to supporters of this teenager. Upon them all he invokes the blessings of the Almighty as a pledge of healing and consolation.

Cardinal Pietro Parolin
Secretary of State

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal

You all are Christians

34% President Dr Tan Cheng Bok, Mr & Mrs Chiam See Tong, Ms Sylvia Lim, Rev Kong Hee and all other Christian,
Is Amos's video offended you all. For justice, please speak up

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

your knowledge on the law is laughable and only topped by your stupidity in your post.

there is no need for ALL or alot of christian to come out and do that
All that is needed is for a sizeable group of christain to come out and say they are offended and there will be a case.

and if u have the time.. read post 61 and do us the favour..

You all are Christians

34% President Dr Tan Cheng Bok, Mr & Mrs Chiam See Tong, Ms Sylvia Lim, Rev Kong Hee and all other Christian,
Is Amos's video offended you all. For justice, please speak up

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Roy is a dman fuck. Amos hates the Catholic Church, he write to the Catholic Church. Next time, Amos hates Islam, will Roy write to Mecca?

Atheist don't hate Christian or church you idiot , atheist just don't believe in God .

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

your knowledge on the law is laughable and only topped by your stupidity in your post.

there is no need for ALL or alot of christian to come out and do that
All that is needed is for a sizeable group of christain to come out and say they are offended and there will be a case.

and if u have the time.. read post 61 and do us the favour..

Agreed . just like it took not one but two Mats to surface and you can get a Retrial.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

your favour please to show that Rev. Dr Kong Hee 's Masters and Phd are Recognised by the SG council of Churches. and your will be enlightened on Pope Francis Telegram.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

ontributions

Not say I want to say, I think it is unwise to pursue this Amos Yee’s case from the start. It was a video clip, people would have a good laugh and passé. To make this into a case and now snowballing into a monster would extract a heavy political price pay in an election year. I am saying this from the political perspective. It would definitely be an election issue for sure. No amount of damage control can help now. Many people are watching this episode but not saying anything but forming a lot of impressions about it. Only hope the damage is not too serious.

And there is another joker who thought it wise to attack Amos Yee outside the court and had his picture taken by so many cameras. What is going on? Hope this joker is a lone wolf and this is a lone wolf incident. Whatever, the perceptions and the court of public opinion is going to be very noisy and not very good for publicity. People tend to put one and one together to get two. It is a PR disaster.

Oh, it is reported that Shanmugam is visiting the Vatican City and even meeting Pope Francis. Good for him to get some divine blessing for Singapore. A little enlightenment from the Holy See would be useful and beneficial to Sin City. He should take the opportunity to get a shower of holy water for a good cleansing on behalf of Singapore. And don’t forget to ask for blessing in front of Prophet Amos in the Vatican.

Literary there is now a mountain of issues coming out from a mole hill, something that could be avoided, with a little good communication. Yes, didn’t they know good communication can move mountains? Didn’t they say that?

God bless. Good timing.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

hey.. we need to prove that the "reply" wasn't a fabricated one..
please do your part. :biggrin:

your favour please to show that Rev. Dr Kong Hee 's Masters and Phd are Recognised by the SG council of Churches. and your will be enlightened on Pope Francis Telegram.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cardinal Pietro Parolin
Secretary of State