• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Amos Yee Is Now A Refugee! Seeking Asylum In America!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I hope the Americans lock him away at Guantanamo Bay for good. We don't need Amos to bring disgrace to all sinkies by one day running down lots of yankees with a truck.

He will learning many urban warfare skills from the other inmates at Guantanamo.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
pap must be doing something wrong when young Singaporean guys want to avoid NS!

PAP better reflect on what it did wrong! Isnt it pap's contention that NS is a privilege reserved for Singaporeans?

Every single Cabinet
member including Gay Loong and down have siam NS too. Why can't mere mortals do it?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyhooooooooooo.....we shall soon know the outcome of this farcical fiasco.if MHA issue a statement demanding the return of amos yee expeditious califragilistic expialidocius,then we know where the matter stands,but more likely than not i predict we will hear nothing except the sound of silence.

me and some of my SBF buddies are going to NYC with our guitars to play this song as a warning to all,to tread carefully and tread softly and beware of flying too close to the sun,of taking one step too far over the cliff and no one to pull u back up,lest they like my friend amos yee might be greeted by the eternal sound of silence.....who wants to come with me?

[video=youtube;4zLfCnGVeL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4[/video]

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
anyhooooooooooo.....we shall soon know the outcome of this farcical fiasco.if MHA issue a statement demanding the return of amos yee expeditious califragilistic expialidocius,then we know where the matter stands,but more likely than not i predict we will hear nothing except the sound of silence.

me and some of my buddies are going to NYC with our guitars to play this song as a warning to all,to tread carefully and tread softly and beware of flying too close to the sun,of taking one step too far over the cliff and no one to pull u back up,lest they like my friend amos yee might be greeted by the eternal sound of silence.....

[video=youtube;4zLfCnGVeL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4[/video]

Is one of your friends named Simon and the other one Art?

jw5

Loyal
me and some of my SBF buddies are going to NYC with our guitars to play this song as a warning to all,to tread carefully and tread softly and beware of flying too close to the sun,of taking one step too far over the cliff and no one to pull u back up,lest they like my friend amos yee might be greeted by the eternal sound of silence.....who wants to come with me?

That's great, let us know how it turns out. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
captain niloofar rahmani, female pilot in afghan air force, will be way ahead of him in the queue for an asylum hearing.

image.jpg