• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat American Pinay Prostitute Interviewed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser Hakka dog son of prostitute same as Cantonese dogs upping prostitute thread to harass me. Come on doggie take up my virginity test challenge or shut up stop smearing and harassing hokkien women as slut chicken when your hakka mistress in the news one and of course mistress of the century so many chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
does she have hokkien blood ?
Come on doggie @iamnobody take up my virginity test challenge or shut up your dirty evil coward MALAYSIAN CANTONESE ADULTERER mouth. Ownself an adulterer with cheap dap Tao strategy and steal company funds to pay for MARRIED Shanghai mistress lunch but act holy persecuted me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage for adultery. Knnbccb everything that Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes accused me is what they are themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
does she have hokkien blood ?
LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese hooligan tell lies start and up slut prostitute threads around me to harass me for years Knnbccb Cantonese hooligan son of prostitute your Cantonese mother is the slut prostitute Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
广东狗you son of prostitute start prostitute threads can feel like winner Liao no wonder can’t make it big in Philippines or anywhere you Cantonese go or even in your own territory hk Guangzhou hahaha
Same village as @ginfreely the prostitute, all these hole sellers, no talent can only sell cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same village as @ginfreely the prostitute, all these hole sellers, no talent can only sell cheebye.

That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png