• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American made Jeans and T shirt

SQguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please google Todd Shelton and you can see a great company selling American made jeans and t shirts. I bought plain view jeans and T shirts amazing fit and fabric. All made in US. Cost is even cheaper than Levis in Singapore. They will not ship to Singapore but if you are in NYC/nj area call them and they will deliver or you can mail order to a US address.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Please google Todd Shelton and you can see a great company selling American made jeans and t shirts. I bought plain view jeans and T shirts amazing fit and fabric. All made in US. Cost is even cheaper than Levis in Singapore. They will not ship to Singapore but if you are in NYC/nj area call them and they will deliver or you can mail order to a US address.

This must be a new business where the owners want their products to be Made in America by Americans. Give them a few years and when economic reality sets in....then those jeans and tees will be made in Cuba, Sri Lanka, indonesia or China. Thats how the world works! So your Made in US jeans and tees will be collectible when that happens.

SQguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be surprised now it is much cheaper to make quality products locally. Even Brooks brothers are now making US made shirts....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You will be surprised now it is much cheaper to make quality products locally. Even Brooks brothers are now making US made shirts....

So you are in the US. They are probably using Mexicans (and other aliens) to man the production line. American labour is never cheap. Thats the main reason they have lost their competitive edge. And products like garment and apparels (being low tech goods) are usually farmed out to countries with cheaper labour and overheads.

SQguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not made by PRC or mexicans but buy local Americans in nj and Ohio. I went to the shop and behind was factory making T shirts.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please google Todd Shelton and you can see a great company selling American made jeans and t shirts.

1. Todd Shelton is expensive by US standards. A plain TShirt costs USD38? That's over price. Most other branded stores sells around USD25, which is still expensive for a TShirt considering the discount stores sells a TShirt for USD5.

2. Why is it more expensive than other branded clothing? Because it is made in USA. Other branded clothing are made in China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan etc. Garment workers are paid around USD15 an hour while in China, India etc wages are as low as USD1.50.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My female friend brought this back from a store in New York. Mine is a yellow one and the fabric is very soft and cooling. One of my favourites!

Hong-Kong-Phooey-standing-T-Shirt_.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even our Levi jeans is made in China, brand chop in US...

They used to be made in Malaysia or Indonesia, with no brand stiched on, that is why the pasar malam have so many of blue jeans cheap...many of them were rejected by QC's due to machine stiching errors etc.

Branded shoes, handbags even clothings from Brand houses were made in Malaysian jobbers factories....no brand stiched on...and re-rexport back to USA in unmark cartons...then labels on, sell back here at a premium price...

Now, the factorieds are in PRC...