• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious AMDK Jim Rogers: Trump is going to be friendly with Russia. Sell China Buy Russia

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So...... and your point is? You can go to hell for all I care. From your language, I'm beginning to suspect you may also be Leongsam's clone.

ROFL unable to substantiate any proper form of argument you use the pathetic cry baby retort. "so? your point is?"

Been noticing you always make personal references/attacks this is someone of low intelligence with nothing of substance would do and yup fits you to a T.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, I once had a conversation with a Chink lady in Kuantan. She is married to a Malaysian Chinese. She told us in her province, the developers would confiscate their lands and offered minimum compensation. All their neighbors were also affected. ........

KNN, when I was in Fushun, Liaoning and Shenyang for a project in the mid 2000s, every morning, I'll see lots of people on the roads parading their names and experience on pieces of papers and waiting to be called up for ad-hoc jobs on a daily basis. It was also the same situation in GuangDong as I had seen it for myself. KNN, I had worked with the locals from Shenyang to Yunnan and from QinHuangDao to GuangDong, and had first hand experience myself. At QinHuangDao, those bloody pirate taxis would even cheat on highway tolls. .............

so like you often said , and your point is ?
a place and a race that u hated deeply ,
yet strangely ,
shamelessly u felt it was alright to go there to do project work.
to eat sleep and breathe in a place you have such great enmity.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL unable to substantiate any proper form of argument you use the pathetic cry baby retort. "so? your point is?"

Been noticing you always make personal references/attacks this is someone of low intelligence with nothing of substance would do and yup fits you to a T.
What the fuck about "unable to substantiate"? Did I ever say I will reveal my race online. It's up to my prerogative to do so. Quote me. Otherwise, you are nothing more than an asshole. Low intelligence are people like you who can't even differentiate between good and bad. A big fuck to you. I don't need to be polite with bastards like you.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
so like you often said , and your point is ?
a place and a race that u hated deeply ,
yet strangely ,
shamelessly u felt it was alright to go there to do project work.
to eat sleep and breathe in a place you have such great enmity.
It is good to know more about your enemy. Stupid.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck about "unable to substantiate"? Did I ever say I will reveal my race online. It's up to my prerogative to do so. Quote me. Otherwise, you are nothing more than an asshole. Low intelligence are people like you who can't even differentiate between good and bad. A big fuck to you. I don't need to be polite with bastards like you.

Pls psycho83 you're obviously not Chinese yet don't have the balls to openly state your race. Shit skin tatic which is to make personal insults as you lack the brains to properly formulate an argument. The only one with low intelligence is that ugly mug when you look into the mirror.

Hates China and Chinese ppl but still wants to work in China. Sheesh obviously China is miles better than your shit skin land where ppl ride cows and poop on the road.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls psycho83 you're obviously not Chinese yet don't have the balls to openly state your race. Shit skin tatic which is to make personal insults as you lack the brains to properly formulate an argument. The only one with low intelligence is that ugly mug when you look into the mirror.
You are such a fucking brainless bastard. After reading so many of my posts, many here would have already guessed 99.9% of my race correctly but yet, you are still unsure. You are really no hope. Your intelligence is 0. There's only m&d in your brain.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is miles better than your shit skin land where ppl ride cows and poop on the road.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You mean to say Chinks don't poop on the roads? Fuck you. Go and get your facts correct before coming here to bullshit. Oh, I forgot you belong to one of those with low intelligence. Same as your fucking parents.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are just a lowly nobody worker, sent there by the company to work.
what is that you need to know about china as an enemy ?
you like calling other stupid , bastard ,
using words like A big fuck to you
this shows you are immature and childish.
we are having a friendly discussion here
but you takes it very personal - a sign of having a big ego
whenever others give you an rebuttal
you goes into defensiuve mood , starts using words like stupid , fuck

you certainly have seriously mental problem

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck is wrong with you? You mean to say Chinks don't poop on the roads? Fuck you. Go and get your facts correct before coming here to bullshit. Oh, I forgot you belong to one of those with low intelligence. Same as your fucking parents.

Shit skin land aka your country is 1000x worse than China.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are just a lowly nobody worker, sent there by the company to work.

Talking through your ass. Like as if you know which company I'm working.

what is that you need to know about china as an enemy ?
you like calling other stupid , bastard ,
using words like A big fuck to you
this shows you are immature and childish.
we are having a friendly discussion here
but you takes it very personal - a sign of having a big ego
whenever others give you an rebuttal
you goes into defensiuve mood , starts using words like stupid , fuck

you certainly have seriously mental problem
Whether what I am is none of your concern. Did I stepped on your toes? Am I indebted to you?

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether what I am is none of your concern. Am I indebted to you?

hello childish little one
you are using the tactic of question dodging - answering a question with a question
it shows u do not know the answer and want to avoid embarrassment.

and which part of my post asked who are you or what is your work or any other personal info ?
of course what you are is none of my concern
i have absolutely no interest in you at all.
only problem is you think you are important.
spare us this self-aggrandizement here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another one talking through the ass. Like as if you know which country I'm from. Carry on and get yourself a good orgasm if this is all you can afford.

Using your shit skin snake tatics twisting and turning and slithering out again. Typical.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello childish little one
you are using the tactic of question dodging - answering a question with a question
it shows u do not know the answer and want to avoid embarrassment.

and which part of my post asked who are you or what is your work or any other personal info ?
of course what you are is none of my concern
i have absolutely no interest in you at all.
only problem is you think you are important.
spare us this self-aggrandizement here.
Only an idiot will act as if he knows a lot: "you are just a lowly nobody worker, sent there by the company to work." but in fact full of rubbish. Don't be a lout.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only an idiot will act as if he knows a lot: "you are just a lowly nobody worker, sent there by the company to work." but in fact full of rubbish. Don't be a lout.

You forgot what you posted earlier? You mentioned whether you are or not is none of his concern which actually reinforces what he said about you. Then you come up with the BS oh you want to know your enemy better hence you choose to work in China when you hate China and Chinese ppl. What kind of stupid slithering excuse and move is that? :rolleyes:

I wonder who's the one slithering?

You are the one obviously.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis dumbdumb is like a frog in the well.
he can only read the part Trump said about china.
and filtered out everything else.
trump said china stole jobs from US , china is the cause for US factories to relocate there ,
china -us trade is unfair ....
thats what he believed 100%.
he certainly not aware that Trump also said this :
1] promising US recognition of Israel’s planned annexations of key territories
throughout the West Bank
2] moving the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

don't expect tis dumbdumb to comprehend the implications and seriousness
of these issues.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
This graph explains the difference that Trump made