• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amazing watches on Ebay

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah lah................yah lah..................people know you velly rich lah................

I also go ebay look at watches leh....................Swatch and Casio...............:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At these prices I wouldn't dare leave home wearing one of these watches as they cost as much as my home:smile:

jw5

Loyal
On the contrary, you should leave home wearing your watch more often. So that your watch and home won't be stolen at one go. :eek::biggrin:

At these prices I wouldn't dare leave home wearing one of these watches as they cost as much as my home:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was in the market for an expensive watch I would prefer to visit the shop personally. In the case of a rare watch I may use Ebay to find the contact but would want to fly down personally.

Maybe that is why shops like Cortina Watch do not have to worry about competition from Ebay:smile:

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying from Ebay? You never know what really is being delivered to your house. Visit the stores gives you so much more assurance and satisfaction