• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do yall think all these multimil watches are over rated?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Value is in the eye of the beholder. The watchmakers are just talking a good talk to maintain and increase the market value of their watches. It is the bigger fool game. See which fool ends up holding a way overly expensive watch when the market collapse.

watch mechanism no matter how fine workmanship cant be worth so much, its the diamond carats and gem stones thats worth a shitload, this fugly maggot looking one the record holder at almost sg100m is coated with all sorts of M&M stones, lol

The US$55m Hallucination watch: Graff Diamonds hits unprecedented heights at Baselworld 2014
Graff reveals the belle of the ball at Baselworld 2014: the Graff Hallucination, a $55 million dollar timepiece set with over 110 carats of coloured diamonds.
28 March 2014

Graffnewest3.jpg__1536x0_q75_crop-scale_subsampling-2_upscale-false.jpg

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
watch mechanism no matter how fine workmanship cant be worth so much, its the diamond carats and gem stones thats worth a shitload, this fugly maggot looking one the record holder at almost sg100m is coated with all sorts of M&M stones, lol

The US$55m Hallucination watch: Graff Diamonds hits unprecedented heights at Baselworld 2014
Graff reveals the belle of the ball at Baselworld 2014: the Graff Hallucination, a $55 million dollar timepiece set with over 110 carats of coloured diamonds.
28 March 2014

Graffnewest3.jpg__1536x0_q75_crop-scale_subsampling-2_upscale-false.jpg
why the watch face so small
lao hua how to see the time???

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, suddenly everyone is poor too! WTF, got money say got money lah. As for me, I am really poor. Still saving up for my dream watch. Seiko 5 Military SNK809, about $100. Until then, I tell the time by looking at the sun. At night, I have no sense of the time.

can look at moon to tell time at night?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now my uncle wonder why many accessories have the high end brand for the leech even spectacle also have but everyone is using the same handphone leegardless of status and handphone is 1 of the most useful item we are holding in us KNN

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now my uncle wonder why many accessories have the high end brand for the leech even spectacle also have but everyone is using the same handphone leegardless of status and handphone is 1 of the most useful item we are holding in us KNN
nowadays, lose handfone is worse than losing wallet.
singpass digital ic all inside
internet banking
mrt also tap phone at gate
go shopping also tap using phone
health hub medical appointments and medical status all inside
etc etc etc

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowadays, lose handfone is worse than losing wallet.
singpass digital ic all inside
internet banking
mrt also tap phone at gate
go shopping also tap using phone
health hub medical appointments and medical status all inside
etc etc etc

but got password rite, unless the hacker can crack

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAVE_20201217_083559.jpeg

Just get a Seiko like this for less than $140. Can last you for the next 30 years or even until the day you kick the bucket. Can even pass it on to your grandson.