• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] My extramarital relationships

extramaritalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean figuratively. Check out her loquacious articles. You will find my assessment right on the dot.
By the way your name isn't Clarence, is it? :tongue:
Nah, I am no Claire or Clarence. You can probably guess my surname given the few popular Korean ones around the globe. Claire? I read her "blog" in the Serious section. She writes much better than I do. I'm just an ordinary lad from a local (non top tier) Catholic school in my Singapore school days. Mixed around with local boys and our fave past time was chasing local convent school girls. I often wonder what would I become had my parents enrolled me in an international school. TBH, I did hold sort of a grudge against them when I started working (for not spending more money on my primary and secondary education). Probably could have made more connections with the upper rungs of society. Anyway, it is what it is now. Nothing to regret.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chill guys! I ain't no pious dude though my late dad is a fervent member of Yodio. Thankfully, it's Yodio and not Unification. Otherwise I might do a drastic stunt like Tetsuya Yamagami on Abe (just joking) to reclaim his Korean assets. Anyway, for all intent and purposes, I was merely quoting the bible verse on breasts in the spur of the moment, replying to a query by @tanwahtiu. Probably one of the few notable ones I remember aside from John 3:16. My late mum was more grounded without all these religious notions. It's strange my late dad didn't manage to thoroughly "convert" her. Maybe that's why I am more sinkie than gook.

All good. In fact get some biblical knowledge can help you find good quality amdk chiobu ... homely ones... better than pick up rubbish from pubs in amdk lands.... John 3:16 sure is... when I met some biblical preachers on the streets hit them to say these verses in 3 seconds... Quick quick... before I call him a fake or scam.... it works ..... to the chiobu invite her to have coffee to chat about her God to past time if I have some free time to hang around....

Back to fornication again... what types of gifts do you usually give them? Expensive type like gold and jewellery to get them coming back for more?

They may hustle you for branded bags, jewellery, car or shoes.... agree more? Hope not asking to much silly questions again... Cheers...

extramaritalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back to fornication again... what types of gifts do you usually give them? Expensive type like gold and jewellery to get them coming back for more?

They may hustle you for branded bags, jewellery, car or shoes.... agree more? Hope not asking to much silly questions again... Cheers...
Goog morning. Except for farewells, no gifts nor presents for each other in the course of our relationships. Farewell gifts would normally be a jewelry item that they can easily "explained off" as a once off self purchase to their husbands/boyfriend. We were always mindful not to create physical evidence of infidelity for ourselves. They do however expect me to do something special for our relationship anniversaries. Also, meeting up pre/post our respective birthdays and arranging something special/romantic for each other was far more important than physical possessions. For instance, with the Korean lady (No.4), she arranged a skiing trip in Niseko for my birthday. She wanted to teach me (a mountain tortoise from the damn tropical Singapore) on how to ski. Kinda embarrassing, but she did enjoy herself laughing at me. Well, it made her happier, so I was fine. Most memorable for me however, was when I arranged a private hot air ballon session in Tochigi for our relationship anniversary. We really felt like "students", forever young again, in the purest form of first love, up in the sky, 2000 feet from the ground, in our own private cabin, feeling afraid, but yet secure in each other's companionship. Shucks! I better stop here. It's bringing back too many happy memories that's going to backfire on my emotions later today. Have a good weekend. It's my usual weekend family day. Don't want to recall too much of these memorable yet unable to see "light" stuff. Cheers!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later ,some Christians preacher evangelist will says having affair will have krama, and forgive your partner if they commit adultery.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goog morning. Except for farewells, no gifts nor presents for each other in the course of our relationships. Farewell gifts would normally be a jewelry item that they can easily "explained off" as a once off self purchase to their husbands/boyfriend. We were always mindful not to create physical evidence of infidelity for ourselves. They do however expect me to do something special for our relationship anniversaries. Also, meeting up pre/post our respective birthdays and arranging something special/romantic for each other was far more important than physical possessions. For instance, with the Korean lady (No.4), she arranged a skiing trip in Niseko for my birthday. She wanted to teach me (a mountain tortoise from the damn tropical Singapore) on how to ski. Kinda embarrassing, but she did enjoy herself laughing at me. Well, it made her happier, so I was fine. Most memorable for me however, was when I arranged a private hot air ballon session in Tochigi for our relationship anniversary. We really felt like "students", forever young again, in the purest form of first love, up in the sky, 2000 feet from the ground, in our own private cabin, feeling afraid, but yet secure in each other's companionship. Shucks! I better stop here. It's bringing back too many happy memories that's going to backfire on my emotions later today. Have a good weekend. It's my usual weekend family day. Don't want to recall too much of these memorable yet unable to see "light" stuff. Cheers!
You write well, explain in detail format... a creative writer..

Enjoy... go grooming... pangsai shower brush teeth and continue your chobolan things and time with your family and friends.... cheers...

ikanbilis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did consider. I guess I will probably have to pay the ultimate price of divorce and division of matrimonial properties. No hard feelings. I deserve it if I am caught. However, it's unlikely now as I do not have any ongoing e-relationships. Some of the "security" measures I deployed in my past e-relationships include having dummy male names in WhatsApp (for HK and Singapore), Kakao (for Korea) and Line. I will usually delete messages immediately after reading. Photos and videos are hidden in secure phone folders with password. Once in a while, when no one is around or when I am bored and all alone in the plane or overseas hotel room, I will look at them and reminisce the good times I had.
Any children? Your wife is a housewife or working?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you assess their education level compare to yours so as to get parity to enjoy a good conversation with them? Not to bored you down...

Do you talk or ask about their spouse and family to get to know each other better?

Are the girls has no money problems and earned good money to support herself... less you have to worry about their financial situation?

Hope I am not asking silly questions again. Cheers...

extramaritalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any children? Your wife is a housewife or working?
On Saturday, I took a quick glimpse at this thread and saw your post. I was having lunch with my wife and daughter. They were happily having a conversation about the importance of self grooming as woman ages. My daughter graduated last year. She finally decided to return to Singapore. Her years of tertiary education out of Singapore has transformed her. She was an introverted young girl after A Levels. Now, she has blossomed into an extroverted woman. She has an opinion on anything and everything now. My wife is a career woman. We fell in love decades ago in junior college. She's the outdoor adventure type, often going for those charity trips, building God knows what schools and whatever, in the strangest part of third world countries. She has never really indulged herself in self grooming, expensive clothings or luxurious bags all these years. This, despite her super scale salary. My daughter was coaxing her mother that she must spend more, introducing to her all the latest women's, trending, self grooming regime and products. Out of the blue, my wife turned to me. She asked if she needed to spend more on self grooming. I replied. "Mummy (that's our term of endearment. She calls me Daddy in return all these years), you still look as good as I have met you in school". She laughed and gave our daughter a "there you go, I told you" smirk. My daughter glared at me. I could feel the "contempt" in her eyes, like "Daddy how could you!". I guessed she probably sensed my sort of not so truthful answer. Or maybe, she was trying to "swindle" money from her mother to buy some expensive cosmetics to share. God knows. Somehow, despite all my extramarital relationships, our marriage is still resilient. We don't even quarrel. Even if we do argue, it isn't to a point where we both get pissed off with each other. Sex life is still acceptable to her (I reckon). Often, I always ask myself if she even suspects me. I still haven't found the answer. The only conclusion I have arrived at is this. Extramaritals and happy marriage can coexist. Extramaritals aren't about looking for something that my wife cannot provide. Rather, it has to do about me, myself, my own space and fulfilling my personal desires. It isn't always about sex (with Nos. 1 to 4). I do crave for that emotional and that X factor connection which I can't really describe in words. Sometimes, i finf it in my wife. Other times, with others Maybe, if I hadn't indulged in all these extramaritals, our marriage would have collapsed. Who knows. I don't know the real answer. Anyway, I hope all these I have said answer your query.

extramaritalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you assess their education level compare to yours so as to get parity to enjoy a good conversation with them? Not to bored you down...

Do you talk or ask about their spouse and family to get to know each other better?
Sorry. My lunchtime today was interrupted by some urgent call from a Korean colleague (after my last reply to @Angelique) and hence my response to your query now.

Education level? Nah. I am not that particular. No. 3 only had A Levels. Despite that, we still sync with each other. Do we ask each other about our spouses and family? Yes, we are frank with each other. There's really nothing to hide or lie about our marital or attached status.

extramaritalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are the girls has no money problems and earned good money to support herself... less you have to worry about their financial situation?
Maybe I am just lucky. The four of them aren't the materialistic or gold digger types. I guess we were all not looking to take advantage of anyone. As I said in my earlier response to @ikanbilis, perhaps we were looking to find ourselves that X factor connection which we wanted for that moment of time in our lives. Hope I answer your queries.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the reply.... curiosity kills a cat. Any new development they want more from you we are happy to hear your continue exploration.....

let's chat with other things contributed by kakis here... with a little push can annoy them...

Look out for frenzy feeding time, like tcj adultery case, be early bird before good lines are taken...
Sorry. My lunchtime today was interrupted by some urgent call from a Korean colleague (after my last reply to @Angelique) and hence my response to your query now.

Education level? Nah. I am not that particular. No. 3 only had A Levels. Despite that, we still sync with each other. Do we ask each other about our spouses and family? Yes, we are frank with each other. There's really nothing to hide or lie about our marital or attached status.

Last edited:

extramaritalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's chat with other things contributed by kakis here... with a little push can annoy them...

Look out for frenzy feeding time, like tcj adultery case, be early bird before good lines are taken...
Sorry. I ain't into provocation. I registered an account for the sole purpose of sharing my extramaritals. Once there aren't any further queries, I will exit myself from here. I have limited time in this planet. I don't wish to spend time grumbling and poking fun or provoking others.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry. I ain't into provocation. I registered an account for the sole purpose of sharing my extramaritals. Once there aren't any further queries, I will exit myself from here. I have limited time in this planet. I don't wish to spend time grumbling and poking fun or provoking others.
Nation defence for Singapore interest... just like NSF liability days...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a new clone, retire this nick.. the frenzy feeding ends....