• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Tan saga

liongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the same stigma of walking nude and having sex in the public, like in Orchard Road or Holland V, etc.

But the grey area starts when you walk around naked in your flat with the windows and blinds pulled aside.

You're in your own flat, so it's private, but you can be seen from across your flat, so it's public.

Same as the public blog. No one put a gun to someone's head to read the blog.

There're 500,000,000 websites and 1 billion facebook accounts and increasing. No one forces anyone to read.

So, I think it's just being bitchy by those who cry foul and use the "immoral" tag on the couple.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.php

My advice to u is to quit smoking.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Alvin chap already made his point. I have to give him credit in knowing what he wants and not afraid of doing it and walking the talk. The media should move on from this useless saga.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point, by the same logic no one forces anyone to watch innocence of Islam as well. Yet millions rioted all over the world.

It's the same stigma of walking nude and having sex in the public, like in Orchard Road or Holland V, etc.

But the grey area starts when you walk around naked in your flat with the windows and blinds pulled aside.

You're in your own flat, so it's private, but you can be seen from across your flat, so it's public.

Same as the public blog. No one put a gun to someone's head to read the blog.

There're 500,000,000 websites and 1 billion facebook accounts and increasing. No one forces anyone to read.

So, I think it's just being bitchy by those who cry foul and use the "immoral" tag on the couple.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Alvin was a hair-stylist non-one would give a toss what he does in private or public.
But he is an ASEAN scholar and an undergrad in one of the 2 most prestigious courses at
NUS. That is the difference because his public behaviour impacts the organisation he is
attached to, to say nothing of the taxypayer monies involved in his scholarship.