• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Phang blogging working is it a scam?

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

I decided to start another thread on Alvin Phang, as I wanted to know whether his blogging workshop is it a scam?

This is his website

http://www.gathersuccess.com/

I hope anybody here can give me some opinion on this guy as whether his blogging workshop is it a scam or not?

I am very happy that someone warned everybody here about Edmund Ng Singapore SEO courses as expensive and bullshit. I am very grateful to that person as that person saved me from spending nearly thousands of dollars on Edmund Ng SEO courses which may not work.

So now down here, I wished someone who will be kind enough to tell me whether this Alvin Phang's blogging workshop is it worth to go and attend. As I am jobless and nowadays, money is not easy to earn, and I dont want to wasted my money on some internet or blogging workshops that will not work at all.

Please share your views and advise and thanks in advance for sharing.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
y create so many threats ... oops! ... threads? ...

u got hatchet 2 grind wif him? ... :confused:

:p

No lah, I just want to have some true opinion and point of views on this Alvin Phang blogging workshop. Cause Alvin Phang blogging workshop costs thousands of dollars. I dont want to pay for a blogging workshop that doesnt generate a single cents of income.

So I am putting up a thread here to get views and feedback on his blogging workshop. Especially those who had attended his blogging workshop before.

Thanks in advance.

I'll kept on putting up posting until I have some feedback and views. Thanks.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan];266402 said:
Just bump the old thread please, I already replied.

Ok. For your info, I havent attended his blogging workshop yet. I only attended his previews.

His previews he shared a few stuff about blogging tips, but those are very basic tips.

Alvin Phang says that he will share his secrets of his blogging success in his blogging workshop and it costs thousand over dollars.

That's why I came here and asked if anyone here ever attended his blogging workshop before or anyone who have friends who ever attended Alvin Phang blogging workshop before.

It will be good if anyone here can share about his views or opinion after attending his blogging workshop whether is it good or not?

Cause I dont want to waste money to attend a blogging workshop that turns out to be a scam. I have read from the threads here and listening from friends telling me about internet bullshit scams from Ewen Chia, Jon Han Mok, Stuart Tan and Edmund Ng Singapore SEO and Internet Money Making courses, so I am now very cautious about all this internet money making program.

So anyone here who have any views and opinion about Alvin Phang blogging workshop, please share with me. Thanks again.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan]
Alfrescian

My Reputation:

Re: Alvin Phang Atomic Blog is it a Scam?
According to his website, he made $222,579 from blogging. But his latest entry said he brought his wife to Bangkok. Everyone knows Bangkok is in shit, and the cheapest place to travel now. If you got time, read through his entire blog for more tell tale signs.

His website is hardly active, you look at the number of comments for each post. According to Quantcast, his website is hardly getting enough traffic to be analyzed. Yet, DNS lookup suggest most of his traffic come from the US, I suspect mostly passerbys. If his site is targeted at Singapore, where is the traffic?

Also, if you attend his preview workshop, just ask him in his face for proof of his blogging income. Xiaxue, Adam Khoo, Adam Wong all got show their receipts before. The reliable one is Xiaxue showing her Nuffnang advertisement income and Adam Wong showing his Clickbank receipt. Adam Khoo only shows his income tax statement, he probably got more from teaching people how to invest than really investing it himself.

http://singsupplies.com/showpost.php?p=266577&postcount=20

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
People here has been saying if they are so successful, why bother to tach then? It has been repeated again and again...