• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Almost Punched Sinkie Auntie In Her Face

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went 7-11 buy ciggie just now. One auntie came and ask the cashier where Shin Min. He said havent come yet. Stupid sinkie auntie said why so lousy? The roadside uncle newstall got Shin Min come orready. I buay tahan 忍无可忍 said hello auntie, there available go buy there. Whats the problem? Wah she buay tahan also shouted its not my business. All in English like very class. She look 50+ very class hairstyle and dress also. I changed to Hokkien. Li kee pai loh tee hoh lan kan mah boh lan ai kan li. She a bit shocked and I just left. Shit! Raise my voice is max orready. Raise my hand sure whole world say I'm wrong. :(

Whats my point and feeling? These sinkie auntie want to buy from 7-11 considered as aircon higher class. Dont want to buy from uncle roadside stall even its same thing same price. Who do you think?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i myself speaks hokkien, but i dun understand what are you talking about.

your hokkien to english romanji fail big time

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good one Hedge.. Must fuck these so called atas people up.. Good thing that you never hantam her if not she would make into a very big issue... Already enough when you fucked her up.. This kind of people very yaya.. They think they big shot Tai tais.. Now you must cool down Hedge and enjoy your ciggie..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roadside stall don't have rubber band and plastic bag, must ask for it. Why scold in Hokkien? What if the listener don't know what you are talking about?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i myself speaks hokkien, but i dun understand what are you talking about.

your hokkien to english romanji fail big time

Alamak your barbarian daddy never teach you Hokkien ah? It means you go and become prostitute for free also nobody wnat to fuck you.

Roadside stall don't have rubber band and plastic bag, must ask for it. Why scold in Hokkien? What if the listener don't know what you are talking about?

Who the fuck care she understand or not. I'm Hokkien and fuck people including non-Chinese in Hokkien LOL

Anyway though she speak English, she's buying Shin Min. Sure know at least half Hokkien lah.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you hantam her.. we will all see your face here tomolo... Man hammer Auntie because of Shin Min..reported by Shin Min..lol :biggrin::biggrin:

No point argue with aunties..

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went 7-11 buy ciggie just now. One auntie came and ask the cashier where Shin Min. He said havent come yet. Stupid sinkie auntie said why so lousy? The roadside uncle newstall got Shin Min come orready. I buay tahan 忍无可忍 said hello auntie, there available go buy there. Whats the problem? Wah she buay tahan also shouted its not my business. All in English like very class. She look 50+ very class hairstyle and dress also. I changed to Hokkien. Li kee pai loh tee hoh lan kan mah boh lan ai kan li. She a bit shocked and I just left. Shit! Raise my voice is max orready. Raise my hand sure whole world say I'm wrong. :(

Whats my point and feeling? These sinkie auntie want to buy from 7-11 considered as aircon higher class. Dont want to buy from uncle roadside stall even its same thing same price. Who do you think?

Li kee (you go) pai loh tee (line up bread) hoh lan kan (give people fcuk) mah (also) boh lan (no people) ai (want) kan (fcuk) li (you)

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if she's young and pretty and what you call "fuckable," you'd side with her and scold the cashier?

No lah I not like that chee hong one. Fuckable woman plenty all around. She open mouth talk like that orready become unfuckable to me LOL

Fuckable not about pretty or not only. What the fuck to fuck with pretty bitch bitching you around LOL

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
waaa... very man.

But still lose to small girl.
Next time you must slap her, steal her money, and post photo of yourself here with her handbag, cash and discount coupons.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
waaa... very man.

But still lose to small girl.
Next time you must slap her, steal her money, and post photo of yourself here with her handbag, cash and discount coupons.

Nabrei you think I dont want to slap her? But not rob her lah. Dont want her fucking stinky money also. Maybe take her money and throw it on her face LOL

I really feel like slapping the mother bitch I dont want to fuck. But face world reality lah. Man hit woman whole world say man wrong one.

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

MORALE of the story is : Better mind your own business.
sinkies are boastful , self centered , show-off species . and lacking in ability to think.
trying to help this kind of species may get one into trouble.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li kee (you go) pai loh tee (line up bread) hoh lan kan (give people fcuk) mah (also) boh lan (no people) ai (want) kan (fcuk) li (you)
Should be Pai Lor Piin (Stand on Street) instead of Pai Loh Tee (Line up bread) right?

Line up bread doesn't sounds vulgar at all?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be Pai Lor Piin (Stand on Street) instead of Pai Loh Tee (Line up bread) right?

Line up bread doesn't sounds vulgar at all?

Line up bread is common in Hokkien slang for prostitutes. Stand streetside I think heard before also, more Canto slang.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess she only act High Class. If really High Class, then go need go freaking 7-11 to buy Sin Ming.

If really High Class., her maid will go 7-11 to buy Business Times for her!!

Last edited: