• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Almost Divorced Couple Slaughtered Themselves While Kids Attend Tuition! Guess Race?

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Almost Divorced Couple Slaughtered Themselves While Kids Attend Tuition! Guess Ra

Are you a chink? I wish to welcome you to the Chinese dog club.

Good job my fellow islambabi dog. We mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters and sometimes kill our own sons. Everything goes in name of cheebye Allah.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Almost Divorced Couple Slaughtered Themselves While Kids Attend Tuition! Guess Ra

Good job my fellow islambabi dog. We mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters and sometimes kill our own sons. Everything goes in name of cheebye Allah.

U my idol.....no horse run

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

all highrise residential buildings including hdb, hotels, condos should be surrounded by a safety net at least 2 storeys off the ground.
But those living on the second storey will probably complain, right? :wink:

suicides are a nuisance to the sinkie public. the ensuing cordoning off and cleanup involve cost, time and productivity of sinkies as sinkie lives pause indefinitely to oggle and gossip at spectacle. like barriers at mrt stations, sinkies will kpkb to the gov about not having adequate protection and prevention of selfish suiciders doing their dastardly act and inconveniencing others.
But suicides are not a nuisance to the government and their upper class cronies because they are not affected, right? :wink:

the gov will have no choice but to react to sinkies' incessant kpkb and install permanent safety nets all around the island.
In my opinion, I doubt that will ever happen because the truth is that the government wants the Sinkie public to experience/witness nuisances, including suicides, to stress them until they die, in order to discourage them from reproducing themselves, resulting in a lower and lower fertility rate year after year, as I've explained before in ckmpd's thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235838-This-Is-Terrible-and-Horrible&p=2515705#post2515705
...the ulterior motive of governments around the world and their upper-class "elite" cronies is to drastically reduce the population of the middle class, who constitute the majority of the population, simply because the "elite" started considering the world to be too overpopulated since decades ago:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones#Inscriptions
possibly even since centuries ago.

And the best way to reduce the population is not another short-term physical "World War" (because that would probably result in another "baby boom" after the war ends, when the majority of people delusionally believe that the post-war "peace" and "prosperity" will last forever), but to stress/distress the middle class (especially its fertile women in their 20s and 30s) using as many methods as possible (such as forcing them to financially support their poor parents, whether they are sick or not); and also to bribe them with as many earthly pleasures as possible that they can buy with their money, in order to encourage them to slave away their lives (or at least their youth) in return for money that they can use to buy those earthly pleasures and, at the same time, discourage them from reproducing themselves because they are not rich enough to start their own families (especially if they still have to financially support their poor parents) and also because they have to remain childless during their youth (before they reach 40) if they want to maximize the enjoyment of their earthly pleasures.

But when they finally begin their middle age at the symbolic age of 40, they (especially the women) will realize it's too late to produce any children, so they're likely to remain childless until they die.

This is a very long-term agenda of the "elite" of the "New World Order".
Eventually, in a few decades' time, let's say by the start of 2050 (roughly 33 years from now) when all those born before 1970 (i.e. the baby-boomers and their parents) are either dead or above 80 (and, therefore, as good as dead), this culture of low fertility would have spread to significantly more countries around the world, and the world's population will start to decline as more and more people become enlightened about the joys and benefits of remaining childless, and the drawbacks of producing and being responsible for their own children.
Furthermore, if the police/SCDF go through the trouble of preventing suicides, they would also have to charge them for committing the crime of attempting suicide, further burdening IMH and/or Changi Prison, which simply do not have enough space for these kind of relatively "small" crimes.

Hence, by secretly facilitating the "success" of suicides, the government is also helping to produce a win-win-win solution, i.e.:
1. the earthly suffering of the suicide comes to an end, which is what he/she wanted,
2. the suicide's family has one less burdensome family member to worry about,
3. the government, society, and civil/public servants no longer have to trouble themselves to take care of the suicide if he/she continues living, especially if he/she remains suicidal for the rest of his/her life, troubling them to have to constantly watch him/her all the time! :*:

Basically, the onus is on the suicide to summon up his/her courage to live and let nature take its course before finally dying a natural death, even if the whole world is against him/her.
Even if he/she ends up dying in an accident, in a natural disaster, or even by being murdered, he/she should still bravely suffer such deaths, rather than physically hurt himself/herself to the point of death.

Last edited: