• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Allergies

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya i read about that just now....it is present even in natural wine......but the quantity is so very small that most wont be affected. Looks like i may have to sell all my precious $2 wine at even lower prices now....which would be in BosSam's range.

grapes that are very ripe and sweet before fermentation can also naturally produce sulphites. :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ya i read about that just now....it is present even in natural wine......but the quantity is so very small that most wont be affected. Looks like i may have to sell all my precious $2 wine at even lower prices now....which would be in BosSam's range.

$2 wine is cheaper than toddy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i'll buy them. i'll need a dozen reds and a dozen whites. if you have soursop juice, i'll buy that too. :p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
aiya...you are a minute too late....i just sold all of them to knnbccb at 10.47 am sbf time....sold it to him @ 50 cts per bottle and he still asked for 900 days credit.

What a chowka.

i'll buy them. i'll need a dozen reds and a dozen whites. if you have soursop juice, i'll buy that too. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya...you are a minute too late....i just sold all of them to knnbccb at 10.47 am sbf time....sold it to him @ 50 cts per bottle and he still asked for 900 days credit.

What a chowka.

add some personal touch (e.g. small traces of bodily fluid) and he will appreciate the extra effort put in. :p

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been recently drinking a lot of wine lately, cutting down on my beer intake, i really can feel my heart is lighter, just like they say, wine drinking is good for the heart.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This morning i was eating some white seedless grapes someone brought from new zealand and i felt slightly breathless

You sure it was the NZ grapes that made you breathless or was it the grapes of the NZ forum owner? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i have been recently drinking a lot of wine lately, cutting down on my beer intake, i really can feel my heart is lighter, just like they say, wine drinking is good for the heart.

It probably means you're increasing the amount of Prozac as well

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wash the grapes, but you didn't wash your hands. Please don't tell us what you did with them . Still need to eat later