• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Allah, Jesus and Buddha bless Gan Kim Yong. He snatched DPM position effortlessly

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
km1qehfaf60d1.png

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like black guard dog Sham who was eyeing and hoping to be appointed DPM. Maybe LW will not be fielding him and the incompetent Viv next elections.
These two questionable Ridout dwellers need to be dispensed as quickly as possible. I suspect Pinky wanted LW to keep them to guard the oxley gate.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this causes schism in Pappie land. Will be good if CCS and OYK walk out. Who wan quality Oppie in SG? Kee chiu, kee chiu!!

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I
Looks like black guard dog Sham who was eyeing and hoping to be appointed DPM has been relegated to the traditional job of Indians to be barking dogs and security guards. Maybe LW will not be fielding him and the incompetent Viv next elections. Looks like the Chinese new $G ministers know to hold on to the leash to these 2 to tug when they need to. Well done.
I had very high hope Shan would be appointed as DPM, he worked very hard in the past many months, walked around his constituency almost every day.