• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All hail the new miss singapore universe

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You backwards lah!...what mortuary?....now know as Department of Forensic Science & the Coroner's is now known , as C.S.I....same thing, but different name...like bus drivers...now CAPTAINS.

When I visited the mortuary in the 80s, known as mortuary. No fanciful name. Need to update and upgrade.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I visited the mortuary in the 80s, known as mortuary. No fanciful name. Need to update and upgrade.

That was the 80's....there is a certain hospital in SINgapore, when I was shorter than the average table....on the way home I have to pass, a building that has a HUGE SIGN THAT SAYS "MORTUARY"...in which I would go pass, opposite the road... ha ha ha....now I pass there, it says 'DEPARTMENT OF FORENSIC SCIENCE....but you still see undertakers vehicles in the car park there..perhaps they are 'scientists' ??

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If those judges decided this ah neh woman is the best of the whole lot, the judges indeed had not seen those PRC mei mei in Geylang who could make the judges drool over their beauty.

It should be a rule to require judges to have their eye sight tested before they are allowed to judge such kind of contest. The judges' selection is an insult to all sinkies.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was the 80's....there is a certain hospital in SINgapore, when I was shorter than the average table....on the way home I have to pass, a building that has a HUGE SIGN THAT SAYS "MORTUARY"...in which I would go pass, opposite the road... ha ha ha....now I pass there, it says 'DEPARTMENT OF FORENSIC SCIENCE....but you still see undertakers vehicles in the car park there..perhaps they are 'scientists' ??

It is the only free carpark in SGH.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If those judges decided this ah neh woman is the best of the whole lot, the judges indeed had not seen those PRC mei mei in Geylang who could make the judges drool over their beauty.

It should be a rule to require judges to have their eye sight tested before they are allowed to judge such kind of contest. The judges' selection is an insult to all sinkies.

How a product is packaged and marketed is critical. Some FLs in Geylang sure have model looks. More chio than singers and licensed chickens in fuckshops.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kumar in drag looks better than her. :biggrin:

8A1BDAA333C2EF9958DD4688A041E8_h498_w598_m2.jpg

10811873-md.jpg

She has a horse face like that CHC woman. No?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
How a product is packaged and marketed is critical. Some FLs in Geylang sure have model looks. More chio than singers and licensed chickens in fuckshops.

That is why Geylang is still the place to see and be seen. See and drool also can. No need to "buy" if pocket empty. Seeing the mei mei is also good enough for a good night sleep. Seeing that ah neh woman contest winner and you get night mare when you sleep.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/...-miss-universe-singapore-title-034238433.html

[h=1]Did Q&A flub cost contestant the Miss Universe Singapore title?[/h]<cite class="byline vcard">By Nurul Azliah | Singapore Showbiz – <abbr title="2014-08-23T03:42:36Z">7 hours ago

</abbr></cite>It was a really close fight between first runner-up Arrian North and winner Rathi Menon at the Miss Universe Singapore pageant finals on Friday.

North — a 20-year-old model of Arabian-English descent — was a top favourite among the 12 contestants during the competition. Having won three other subsidiary titles -- Miss City of Dreams, Miss Body Beautiful and Miss Catwalk – the 1.68-metre porcelain-skinned beauty seemed to be a hit with the judges.

23-year-old pharmacy technician and eventual winner Menon was another favorite, impressing with her poise and elegance on the catwalk throughout the competition. She too won subsidiary titles – Miss Brilliance and Miss Personality.

But during the earlier Question and Answer flub, it was clear who performed better.

During the dreaded live segment, North was asked "Is increasing Singapore's population to 7 million a good move?"

In her reply, North said, "I don't see why we can't have more reclaimed land and bring more people in”.

Meanwhile, for her question, Menon was asked to give a “worst case scenario” if the world becomes “deprived of the Internet”.

The human resource management undergraduate explained how being “disconnected” from loved ones living far away would be the worst thing to happen.

"It is these services that enables us to connect with loved ones near or far. Not knowing where they are or if they are in danger, I think that would be the worst scenario."

The two of them, along with 10 other contestants, took part in other segments such as swimwear and evening wear during the two-hour pageant finale at Shangri-La hotel.

Overall, they were scored on elegance, poise, body figure, catwalk presence and their Q&A performance by a panel of 10 judges, which included local fashion guru Daniel Boey and supermodel Junita Simon.

The winner will represent Singapore in the Miss Universe international pageant set to take place in December. The actual date and hosting country have yet to be announced.

She has a horse face like that CHC woman. No?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's not be so judgmental lah.

Please appreciate people for they are. I wish our miss Singapore contestants all the best in their modeling careers!