• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Cecilia Sue is depressed

Thank the gods for the Internet.

Had her identity not been exposed, she'd be sucking more dicks for lucrative contracts.

hi there

1. laksa, i can bet on it.
2. the elite prick cannot be the first dick the whore took!
3. she looks like she went further hoh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May be a screamer too ....:o

Some men may specially request a prostitute to moan and scream.

你不叫,我不给钱 (You no scream, I no pay money)

For NBG, it might have been...

你不叫,我不签名 (You no scream, I no sign my name)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

On Tuesday morning, the prosecution asked for a gag order of Ms Sue, saying she is "not coping well with the situation she is in".

How is a gag order imposed? Is it like this?

Wiffle_gag.jpg

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal

She should follow US style and check in to a rehab joint...can meet more prospect there.
Also no need to testify..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No more top civil servant cocks for her to suck, thats why she's very depressed at this moment of time..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sorry latest new just out: NO NEED TO GAG -

Ex-CNB chief on trial
[h=1]No gag order on naming woman in sex-for-contracts: District Court[/h]Published on Sep 25, 2012

By Tham Yuen-C and Leonard Lim

The District Court on Tuesday rejected a request for a gag order on naming the woman in the centre of the sex-for-contracts case involving former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry latest new just out: NO NEED TO GAG -

Ex-CNB chief on trial
No gag order on naming woman in sex-for-contracts: District Court

Published on Sep 25, 2012

By Tham Yuen-C and Leonard Lim

The District Court on Tuesday rejected a request for a gag order on naming the woman in the centre of the sex-for-contracts case involving former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay.

joe u very free these few days? always see your frog when browsing through the forum. u in sg?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Anti-depressant and collagen (anti-ageing). Meds and upkeep:p

She's most vulnerable now, go for it Raiders:wink:

Don't have the ability leh. This woman needs at least 8 digits in my bank account :(