• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Ah Tiong can pack up and leave Singapore easily. Ho say liao!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I must say holding a grudge at me trying your darn best to flame me at every opportune moment while at the same time trying to "show off" that you reside in the US while pretending to be restrained about me isn't really working too well.

I think it's working very well. He's exposing all your shortcomings. Hopefully you'll be a bit more humble after he has worked you over a few times. :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's working very well. He's exposing all your shortcomings. Hopefully you'll be a bit more humble after he has worked you over a few times. :oIo:

pray tell why would i need to be humble? :rolleyes: It's also funny that it's coming from you another twit that's also holding a grudge. A few more months down the road and you'll appear out of the blue to bitch to me about some minor incident that occured sometime back that you have been holding a grudge on.

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must have build an incredible human tolerance to being surrounded by 1 billion chinks and their shit and ppee everywhere the world is my toilet aandtheir chao ni ma and their chingching chongchong.and their im a barbarian and a filthy disgusting animal and behave like peasant but respect me cause I have money and im going to bet $500 on bacarrat worldview.

Actually the worst case scenario I was surrounded by thousands but that only happened during border crossings from either hong kong or Macau entering or leaving the mainland. Also happened at city centers but I usually avoid these places as I do not like crowds. Surprisingly it was much less crowded, even sparse in most of the holiday resorts & country sides is frequent. I recall fondly in a water theme resort in shajing, about an hour drive north west of Shenzhen there were more staff than visitors and I could spend the whole night roaming the resort without seeing anyone. For 40 rmb I could enjoy a farm cooked dinner buffet with freshly hand picked vegetables & fresh live fishes from the ponds cooked in any way I like, unlimited. I usually ask for two fishes, 1 steamed & the other braised & enjoy my dinner at a straw thatched pavilion next to a running stream with candle lights & some sort of flickering naked flame in a patterned contraption. Different cities offered me different experiences but strangely most of them were at sparsely populated places that exudes a great deal of positive vibes e.g. In Suzhou there was this "golden rooster lake" that was just stunning with a myriad of multicolored light fountains in an expanse of shimmering water in the evenings or a lazy Sunday afternoon could be spent in a pavilion overlooking a lakeside garden with Chinese verses inscribed on the pillars reminiscent of dynastic times & how the yellow emperor spent his days in the palace as there were actual chinese girls dressed in palace costumes playing some chinese instruments like the flute, pipah & the guzheng that looked & sounded like those Qing dynasty serials.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
pray tell why would i need to be humble? :rolleyes: It's also funny that it's coming from you another twit that's also holding a grudge. A few more months down the road and you'll appear out of the blue to bitch to me about some minor incident that occured sometime back that you have been holding a grudge on.

Don't hold any grudges at all. Love your photography... hate your on line persona. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the worst case scenario I was surrounded by thousands but that only happened during border crossings from either hong kong or Macau entering or leaving the mainland. Also happened at city centers but I usually avoid these places as I do not like crowds.

certain places in tiongland now are more modern, livable and comfortable than in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and even 90s. serious transformation of china happened from 2000 to 2008, just before the olympics. chinese diaspora will find china resorts and copycat small towns of the west which are away from polluted megacities more appealing now than 6 decades ago when the prc made their proclamation for overseas chinese to return to motherland like prodigal children. imagine overseas chinese then returning to a china that was poverty-stricken, decades backward, and constantly undergoing class struggles, ideological chaos, upheaval and disasters. the irony was that the ccp was extremely suspicious of overseas chinese, especially when hordes of the wealthy were donating to the nationalist kmt in their fight against the commies after ww2, during the civil war, and after kmt retreat to taiwan. the 2nd irony was that during the bandung declaration, the prc acknowledged that overseas chinese rightfully should be citizens of their respective "home" cuntries (of adoption). the 3rd irony is that the prc constitution today does not recognize any chinese, overseas or native tiongs, with dual citizenship. they will revoke prc citizenship if there's evidence that a tiong (or overseas chinese who has naturalized in china) has another nationality. it's a fucked up cuntry full of ironies and contradiction. how to trust and believe a compulsive liar and get suckered in by lofty laws and claims? only fools do.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must say holding a grudge at me trying your darn best to flame me at every opportune moment while at the same time trying to "show off" that you reside in the US while pretending to be restrained about me isn't really working too well.

no grudges. just presenting counter points and facts to prove otherwise. and i share a room in bedok. my residence in the u.s. is pure fantasy based on virtual reality. it seemed so real that i actually believed my own bs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
certain places in tiongland now are more modern, livable and comfortable than in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and even 90s. serious transformation of china happened from 2000 to 2008, just before the olympics. chinese diaspora will find china resorts and copycat small towns of the west which are away from polluted megacities more appealing now than 6 decades ago when the prc made their proclamation for overseas chinese to return to motherland like prodigal children. imagine overseas chinese then returning to a china that was poverty-stricken, decades backward, and constantly undergoing class struggles, ideological chaos, upheaval and disasters. the irony was that the ccp was extremely suspicious of overseas chinese, especially when hordes of the wealthy were donating to the nationalist kmt in their fight against the commies after ww2, during the civil war, and after kmt retreat to taiwan. the 2nd irony was that during the bandung declaration, the prc acknowledged that overseas chinese rightfully should be citizens of their respective "home" cuntries (of adoption). the 3rd irony is that the prc constitution today does not recognize any chinese, overseas or native tiongs, with dual citizenship. they will revoke prc citizenship if there's evidence that a tiong (or overseas chinese who has naturalized in china) has another nationality. it's a fucked up cuntry full of ironies and contradiction. how to trust and believe a compulsive liar and get suckered in by lofty laws and claims? only fools do.

Actually you are the one full of contridictions.

How long ago were those events that you mentioned? KMT retreating to taiwan etc etc?

Also on your 2nd and 3rd irony well why are they ironies? Let me quote the constiution again

"China's Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution

Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution enshrines the Law of Return for ALL ethnic Chinese who have emigrated abroad, even those who did so before the proclamation of the Republic, and covers ALL their descendants born in other countries and holding other nationalities and who have never stepped foot in China before. In the unlikely event that a definable community of ethnic Chinese outside China is threatened with racial violence or genocide, China would provide all assistance to the oppressed community, whether in the form of diplomatic pressure, economic sanctions, or limited military action to secure the safety and effect the evacuation of the said community whose members are all welcomed to return to China to settle there as full citizens with special constitutional privileges granted only to returnees. China's Law of Return.

Do you understand the word "welcomed"? That means it is the choice of an overseas chinese he is welcomed to return should he wish to china and become a citizen. Therefore your second irony doesn't even make sense. Let's assume china made the declaration during the bandung conference about overseas should be forced to return to china instead of being citizens of their respective home countries well guess what. You would be here bitching about it too. The fact of the matter is this. An overseas chinese can become a chinese citizen should he wish to. Hey he can become a citizen of norway should he wish to.

On your 3rd irony on china not allowing dual citizenship. Well what's the problem? Their rules. Singapore doesn't allow dual citizenship either.

You should learn to stick to the topic instead of diverging away posting on totally unrelated crap. I suppose you need me to post the consitution again and remind you on what one's freedom of choice is and what this topic is all about.

Here's part of the consitution again.
"In the unlikely event that a definable community of ethnic Chinese outside China is threatened with racial violence or genocide, China would provide all assistance to the oppressed community, whether in the form of diplomatic pressure, economic sanctions, or limited military action to secure the safety and effect the evacuation of the said community whose members are all welcomed to return to China to settle there as full citizens with special constitutional privileges granted only to returnees. China's Law of Return."

China is willing to protect overseas chinese due to the fact that they have the same culture and race this does not extend to a non chinese. It means that they are willing to help chinese that aren't even citizens of their own country but due to the fact that they have the same ancestry and mind you japan also does that.

Have you heard of Alberto_Fujimori?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori

Former president of peru of japanese descent who fled peru. Here are the key factors. Born in peru that is why he can be president. Fled to japan and accepted in japan because he is japanese and managed to secure japanese citizenship because he is japanese. Let's assume were fujimori to be non japanese would he be allowed become a japanese citizen?

All your other talk about overseas chinese returning to a then poverty stricken china etc is totally irrelevant. I am sure overseas chinese were aware of that but wanted to return to china because it is their motherland. Same as black ppl in the west who return to africa and i am sure they know it is poorer than the western countries that they reside in.

I doubt it is easy for a non chinese to get chinese citizenship if not you would be seeing hordes of ang mohs, africans, middle easterners etc becoming citizens of china but for an overseas chinese it is much easier.

Anyway the issue is on you being offended by this. Why would you be offended? China offers a place of refuge for overseas chinese who are not of chinese citizenship that would be a good thing. Imagine african countries doing that for their black dispora and they actually have done that but it isn't like the chinese laws. Back to the issue why are you offended? Seriously even if you were being persecuted at your place china would be the last place where you would seek refuge you would probably rather go to some african country. The issue is you being offended by this and it is pretty easy to see why. You are a chinese uncle tom who kisses white ass. That's fine. You possibly hate/dislike other chinese people especially tiongs but what really pisses you off is that there are chinese who are willing to help other chinese due to their racial ties. Oh that really bothers you because you have totally cut that off and yet you somehow need to piss on other chinese who don't think like you. Crab in a bucket syndrome displayed by chinese uncle toms. Hates other chinese people and hopes and gets jealous when other chinese don't hate their own.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no grudges. just presenting counter points and facts to prove otherwise. and i share a room in bedok. my residence in the u.s. is pure fantasy based on virtual reality. it seemed so real that i actually believed my own bs.

Didn't know one's own opinion = facts and counter points go read up on my retort to your other post.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
"China's Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution

Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution enshrines the Law of Return for ALL ethnic Chinese who have emigrated abroad, even those who did so before the proclamation of the Republic, and covers ALL their descendants born in other countries and holding other nationalities and who have never stepped foot in China before. In the unlikely event that a definable community of ethnic Chinese outside China is threatened with racial violence or genocide, China would provide all assistance to the oppressed community, whether in the form of diplomatic pressure, economic sanctions, or limited military action to secure the safety and effect the evacuation of the said community whose members are all welcomed to return to China to settle there as full citizens with special constitutional privileges granted only to returnees. China's Law of Return.

China is the worst place to migrate to i would rather live in the poorest 3rd world hell hole because at least they are not chinese.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
that "cum back to motherland" section was included in the commie constitution after commie chinks violently took over china over 60 years ago to boost their legitimacy as having the imperial mandate from heaven. north korea has a similar constitutional law for all koreans. it's an age-old commie tactic, and only suckers would fall for it. it's confirmed that you're not only a twit but one hell of a sucker.

I agree with you my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are the most inferior who wants to go back to chinkland and it is a fake and most inferior we must worship the white skins. We chinks are the worst.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know im not sure if i want to go back to the toxic wasteland China,even africa seems like a better motherland than China after we clean up the poverty that is.

not to mention its full of chinks.

u know i believe the reason our forefathers and ancestors left china hundreds of years ago was to get away from 1 billion other chinks.i have no idea who in their right mind would want to go back to that hellhole except for those with weird poop fetishes like jah rastafari.

PRCs don't care about overseas Chinese.

They are only making use of the Chinese diaspora to project their power overseas. The PRCs today are cursing their past Chinese emperors and dynasties for not building a real maritime navy and projecting power overseas all these centuries, and allowing weak countries like Portugal, Spain and Britain do most of the global colonization. The PRCs today now want to make up for lost time.

U must have build an incredible human tolerance to being surrounded by 1 billion chinks and their shit and ppee everywhere the world is my toilet aandtheir chao ni ma and their chingching chongchong.and their im a barbarian and a filthy disgusting animal and behave like peasant but respect me cause I have money and im going to bet $500 on bacarrat worldview.

Good job my fellow chinese dogs. We must show how we chinks are the most inferior race in the world. Good that you are making a good name for our chinese dog club.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't know one's own opinion = facts and counter points go read up on my retort to your other post.

when prc wrote that section of their constitution it was after they defeated the kmt on the mainland and became the ruling regime. there was an exodus of chinks getting out of china than diaspora trying to get in. even right now, they are suspicious of overseas chinese. every overseas chinese is a potential spy and allegiance is highly suspect. anyway, all chinese in south east asia except sinkie chinkies should balik kampung to china as their chance of ruling those cuntries is zero. they will always be under the collective thumb of native rulers. but not sg. sinkies must thank lky for forging independence and ruling the cuntry as a chink dynasty. :wink:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Difference is 50 years ago no border, and now there is border. That is the difference. That is why we have our own laws within our borders and not Shariah law just because neighbouring Muslims countries has it. Vice versa, Israel don't have shariah laws just because neighbouring Islamic countries has it.

If neighbouring Muslim countries want to erase these borders, they can try. If there is no difference between having borders or not, why have it in the first place? You are dumber than I thought. Maybe it's in your genes?

That's the reason for the SAF. Including nuclear armed submarines based at Changi Naval Base (albeit belonging to the usa) Period.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a serious matter when they start to kill one race against another...like what happen in Indonesia in 1965 when they clean off 500,000 chinese whom they suspect to be communist.

Then, China send their ships and repatriate many back to their homeland.

When i was in Hainan Island some years back, our tour guide took us to a village where the local people speak Bahasa Indonesia and dance the Rong-geng to greet us. They told us they came from Indonesia in the 1960"s .

I think its the chinese who started this by trying to start a communist regime in a foreign land. The whole of south east asia was affected by this chinese scourge. Cambodia was the worst. and yet, the chinese were tolerated despite all the trouble they caused.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
when prc wrote that section of their constitution it was after they defeated the kmt on the mainland and became the ruling regime. there was an exodus of chinks getting out of china than diaspora trying to get in. even right now, they are suspicious of overseas chinese. every overseas chinese is a potential spy and allegiance is highly suspect. anyway, all chinese in south east asia except sinkie chinkies should balik kampung to china as their chance of ruling those cuntries is zero. they will always be under the collective thumb of native rulers. but not sg. sinkies must thank lky for forging independence and ruling the cuntry as a chink dynasty. :wink:

Just as hong kong was returned to the motherland after 100 years, so will singapore. One day for sure.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as hong kong was returned to the motherland after 100 years, so will singapore. One day for sure.
That's possible, but only if it's like a "reverse takeover" of a larger company by a smaller company, with Singapore as the de jure capital or de facto "capital" of Malaysia, something like what LKY and his gang (including certain powerful Western men) wanted back in the 1960s.

The governments of the US, UK, Australia and even China (whether PRC or Taiwan) will NOT allow Kuala Lumpur to ENSLAVE Singapore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah eatshit didn't know you so privy to prc govt's intents and everything etc. Can we also say the US govt is suspicious of foreigners? PAP is suspicious of sinkies? So pray tell how is prc suspicious of foreign chinese different from say the US govt being suspicious of you?

Alamak don't tell what other chinese to do la. FYI in thailand the chinese rule thailand just that they have thai names but make no mistake many of them have chinese ancetry. Even the present king of thailand is part chinese.

Actually why do you keep changing the topic? This topic is about china allowing overseas chinese to return to china in the event they get persecuted in their new countries that they emigrated to. That's it. You don't have to go back to china if you don't want to. Just try another country or rough it out in the event said country is persecuting you. Period. That's it.

Now look at what you are bringing in prc doesn't allow dual citizenship, suspicious of overseas chinese etc etc which is all just bull.

Instead it's rather curious you would mention all of this showing that you are unhappy that prc govt allows this and then it's even more curious why should you be offended? It's not like they are forcing overseas chinese to return back by using military force. Then it's easy to see your chinese uncle tom tendencies and thinking that you are jealous that PRC would actually extend their helping hand to other chinese due to having the same culture and race. You being a chinese uncle tom who hates other chinese and rather be ruled by a white man who somehow cannot just live it alone needs to somehow try to spread it to other chinese by bashing them. I am sure you are equally offended if you see chinese of other nationalities say for example one from south africa being good friends with say a singaporean chinese and connecting together all because they are chinese. Hit that right on the nail didn't i? You didn't even bother to refute being a chinese uncle tom.