• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Resident's Open Letter to Sylvia Lim

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The writer is a PAP man ...he is basically repeating everything that the PAP politicians had said. And only a dumbass like him can say that the PAP Press doesn't dare to comment on the WP.

You read something this ass said and you think it is the bible truth. Do you homework lah.

You move over to the WP GRC can? We need more helpful people like you.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You better get your ideas 'straighten out' Winnie.

Wah lau ...you god ah?

Contribute to the well being of fellow beings, does not go to the extent of taking on his debts and burden yourself and encourage the debtor to continue to do so.

Here's your problem ...you take what the PAP says as bible truth. You just jump onto the bandwagon before listening the other side.
Just because the WP doesn't do it the PAP way - sent legal letters threatening residents in arrear - you humtum the WP. What's so wrong with the WP way - giving those in arrears time to pay?

As I said, this is not PAP or oppo linked matter and like chose to be blur fuck, loser steffy chun you are none better.
It definitely is ...firstly, you never bother to hear the other side of the story. You take a clown who merely repeats what the PAP ministers say at his word. Before you jump in with your bashing, for goodness sake, verify if the claims made are true!

Bills have to be paid. Services have been rendered. And you think becos you are in oppo ward, therefore you can 'opt to pay or not to pay'? And those who pay should 'subsidize' those who will not pay?
Are you sure the numbers given by the 'accountant' is correct?
Hey, you don't like to subsidize anybody, then don't pay taxes at all.

If this is the way WP operates and they also have cronyism in their operation, it will be much worse for everyone, if LTK thinks he can keep his credit and debit sheet balanced just to be voted in again!
You claim to be not pro-PAP but your eagerness to just bash the opposition without bothering to wait for a response shows your intent.
WP cronynism, what talking you? You know that most companies will not dare to service the opposition wards because they fear being punished by the PAP. So, what should the WP do? Let's hear your brilliant idea.

You should be complaining about the tens of billions lost by Ho Jinx and the CPF money that the government took from you. Those figures are verifiable, yet you keep quiet.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am all for people caring for each other. What I am against is passing this responsibility of care to the government.

We pay taxes for what then? We have a government for what?
The government is merely ensuring that everyone can have a decent life using taxes. Like that also cannot ah?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At a glance, I thought wp is screwed because the figures given were :

1. 16000 did not pay sc cc.
2. They lost 4.4million in 2 years.

After finding out that the sc cc charges ranges from about $50 to $90 per month, something is not right with the numbers. If 16000 did not pay sc cc continuously (using an average of say $60 per month), then each year, they will be short of 11 million. Therefore, the 16000 is most probably the number of residents who do owe sc cc (of varying amounts) but not that they don't pay all the way.

The lost of 4.4 m has been attributed to loss from Hg. However, what was the deficit of Hg as at 2011. It should be in their record and can be easily surfaced to match and confirm the allegation.

SL ever talk about grants receivable for projects already completed but did not materialize once they took over. Is the 4.4 m a result of this? I hope whoever that is fixing the game knows what he/she is doing. If it backfired, the results can be real ugly. As to the porlumpar, their masters know what they are doing. These clowns best stop borrowing figures and reconfiguring them to paint a wrong picture. It is changing the direction and bad for the game. They are real nightmare to the masters.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

After finding out that the sc cc charges ranges from about $50 to $90 per month, something is not right with the numbers. If 16000 did not pay sc cc continuously (using an average of say $60 per month), then each year, they will be short of 11 million. Therefore, the 16000 is most probably the number of residents who do owe sc cc (of varying amounts) but not that they don't pay all the way.

The lost of 4.4 m has been attributed to loss from Hg. However, what was the deficit of Hg as at 2011. It should be in their record and can be easily surfaced to match and confirm the allegation.

SL ever talk about grants receivable for projects already completed but did not materialize once they took over. Is the 4.4 m a result of this? I hope whoever that is fixing the game knows what he/she is doing. If it backfired, the results can be real ugly. As to the porlumpar, their masters know what they are doing. These clowns best stop borrowing figures and reconfiguring them to paint a wrong picture. It is changing the direction and bad for the game. They are real nightmare to the masters.

So this means Aljunied residences are funding Hougang residences loh.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We pay taxes for what then? We have a government for what?
The government is merely ensuring that everyone can have a decent life using taxes. Like that also cannot ah?

Taxes are for defense, infrastructure and law & order. Taxes should not be used for doling out free money to lazy fucks who refuse to work for a living.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this means Aljunied residences are funding Hougang residences loh.

Cannot rule out this allegation. However, highly unlikely. If wp is doing something that does not reflect well on them, they would not blatantly stop submitting account statement to blow up the issue. ( unless they are really the B team, committing suicide to save the A team).

It appears more that they wanted to blow up the issue of grants receivable that disappeared. So they intentionally not submit the statement where Govt must act - which is why all this releases and intervention by AGC. Unless wp is really meticulous, any thorough audit will sure dig out some shits. So let's wait for the new shits to surface. If the shit is minor, it can be used to camouflage the grants issue. If it is smelly, it serves to confirm that wp really cannot. If it is blatant, then we know what is wp's real identity.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taxes are for defense, infrastructure and law & order. Taxes should not be used for doling out free money to lazy fucks who refuse to work for a living.

I have never seen lazy fucks in Singapore who do not want to work for a living. Admittedly there are some but most Singaporeans would be too ashamed.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not necessary. As I said in another thread, what they want is to have AHPETC, a WP's town council, appear in the news often enough. To do that, whether warpsided or logical statements is immaterial; all PAP has to do is to say something and let the press do the rest. WP also knows what it is doing and rebutted and then the PAP govt replied with something incomprehensible and incoherent and AHPETC gave up shaking their heads.

WP is disadvantage of course, trying to correct the facts while PAP has the easier job of landing WP TC to headline the news. All this while the press is on PAP's side. That doesn't mean WP cannot fight off the disadvantages. It has done it twice at both the by-elections.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have never seen lazy fucks in Singapore who do not want to work for a living. Admittedly there are some but most Singaporeans would be too ashamed.

You obviously have blinkers on. I have personally had to deal with many lazy fucks.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously have blinkers on. I have personally had to deal with many lazy fucks.

yes yes, I totally agree with ah leong.

I always see on tv when parliament in seesion where many lazy fucks sleep while one of their colleague is speaking. At least these sleepers bother to "show face" , as many of the lazy fucks didn't even bother to appear and because of their laziness, the important laws that good for the nation cannot be pass.:rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
yes yes, I totally agree with ah leong.

I always see on tv when parliament in seesion where many lazy fucks sleep while one of their colleague is speaking. At least these sleepers bother to "show face" , as many of the lazy fucks didn't even bother to appear and because of their laziness, the important laws that good for the nation cannot be pass.:rolleyes:

There are lazy fucks at all strata of society. Some flaunt their laziness while others try to hide it.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have seen lazy fucks , especially in the army, but seldom lazy fucks who won't work. There are slackers who are happy to get by on the minimum but I have seldom seen people who just want handouts.

However I agree, that it is human nature that once this becomes socially acceptable it will be a nightmare. In this I fully agree with LKY.

My experience with Singaporeans is that they will work but they have too many self imposed limitations, usually expressed as , my wife, my kids, my parents, yadda yadda". You could not even motivate them with money. That's why foreigners are eating their lunch.

Last edited: