• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied resident deeply disappointed with WP

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The grassroots leaders are expecting a 6-7% vote swing in favour to PAP this coming elections. Should be a close call, but PAP will win back Aljunied GRC!

just like ms vivian predicted YOG would be cheaply done, and off the mark by a $300mil. i hope you enjoy masturbating on your lies.. it could help prevent prostate cancer.

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last I checked around my neighborhood, little chance Victor Lye will be the victor in AJGRC, you guys better send in LHL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No power lah, he's shitting on his pants in AMK, how about sending in Ah Kong?