• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied GRC MPs Outreach...

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
call-to-audit-ahpetc-comes-right-after-pap-tcs-ma-rates-lowered

2cents:

March 9, 2015 at 10:39 am (Quote)

I fail to understand why WP doesn’t even bother to bring up this angle to highlight PAP ministers’ ‘cheating ways’…..
Why not in parliament when they have the privilege of parliamentary cover and the nation platform to do so.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
baby_talking.jpg

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Li Lian now panicking? Feel threatened by Denise Phua? She have to zap me for PAP's photos.

Lesson to be drawn here. The WP is feeling insecure.

lHUlAmV.png

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like lovesamleong is JEALOUS OBVIOUSLY AND funny he don't know how to create new thread ? But loves to post at other member thread to gain free publicity :biggrin:

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree Chen has a better smile, he is a natural smiler. Don't see Khaw smile often, that photo of Khaw smiling does not come by often. One person that hardly smile is Shanmugam, if there is a photo of Shanmugam smiling, it is priceless. If I find one, I post here, hor :smile:

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Li Lian still zap some more, not once but four times..

I haven't even say anything bad about WP, just post PAP photos, Lee Li Lian now want to make enemy with me, he he..

You may zap me here, if you piss me enough, I can start WP-bashing campaign elsewhere in other forums where there is absolute freedom of speech and no zapping nonsense. AsiaOne forum, fuckwarezone, SG Talk, etc all also can post WP related issues. Remember pigcanfly at AsiaOne? I'm pretty sure you don't want to make me go that direction. :biggrin:

Zm4difD.png

E9HWKx5.png

MvyLrCL.png