• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex Yam Ziming 任梓铭, cant get a real job but not a full time MP?

S

Seamaster

heard they held their wedding @ Ritz Carlton. 8000 over tables, all PAP MPs invited... and 8 door Limousine somemore..

I like your inside story. But are you sure ? 8000 tables, meaning the couple invited 80,000 guests. That is the size of a bloody GRC ! And is Ritz Carlton ballroom that big ? 8000 tables, I think not even Singapore Indoor Stadium can house that many tables.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best of all, he is not even the PAP HQ Executive Director...
only the PAP HQ Deputy Executive Director

and the PAP HQ Executive Director is Lau Ping Sum, not even an MP, but an ex MP

another jiak liao bee who cant get a real job after being kick out MIW

PLus I heard no1 @ ntuc even heard of him until he was picked to be MP, he was quietly promoted to Head, Strategic and Planning , Youth Lab....

even the Mary Liew, NMP outrank him several ranks at NTUC....

look at NTUC exco, he is not even on it

PAP HQ is @ New Upper Changi Road, Bedok, Singapore 463057 in the far east of singapore

NTUC HQ is @ 1 Marina Blvd, Singapore 018989 in the CBD area

and YEW TEE is in north west part of singapore..

POOR ALEX, he spend all his time traveling, how can he find time to get any work done??

FUCKING CHEE BYE JIAO LIAO BEE

Bro brocoli,

This Lau Ping Sum is one of the $2 AIM director. :eek:

That Alex jiak liao bee go to the eastern part of SG to por lum par. :o

Then go to CBD to mark attendent. :p

Finally to the northwestern part of SG to screw up Singaporeans. :eek:

Erection2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like your inside story. But are you sure ? 8000 tables, meaning the couple invited 80,000 guests. That is the size of a bloody GRC ! And is Ritz Carlton ballroom that big ? 8000 tables, I think not even Singapore Indoor Stadium can house that many tables.

Hahaha. Ritz Carlton ballroom really very big. :wink:

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alex jiak liao bee is part of the Chua Chu Kang GRC. The members are:
Mr Gan Kim Yong
Ms Low Yen Ling
Mr Alex Yam Ziming
Mr Alvin Yeo
Mr Zaqy Mohamad

Vote them out in 2016.

That Gan Kim Yong is the arsehole that introduced the CPF Life. This CPF Life is a very skewed instruments against all Singaporean CPF account holders.

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF Life:
- No certainty of amount being paid to account holders.
- Totally no payment if CPF Life is insolvent.
- If you migrate, and want to withdraw your CPF Life amount, you will only get back an unspecific amount. Unlike the Minimum Sum Scheme where you will get back your minimum sum scheme + interest earned less any withdrawal made.

Like that song boh?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why all these MIW must be attached to NTUC or PA or WDA or e2i or CDC or Caliberlink or TAFEP ?
Really cannot get a proper job in the private sector ?

They want full-time job money, like MP but want to work part-time only.

So, NTUC must look after this kind of crummy 'talent' whose main talent is to por lam par to survive.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

paisehm add 1 more 0, ~800 table

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex jiak liao bee is part of the Chua Chu Kang GRC. The members are:
Mr Gan Kim Yong
Ms Low Yen Ling
Mr Alex Yam Ziming
Mr Alvin Yeo
Mr Zaqy Mohamad

Vote them out in 2016.

That Gan Kim Yong is the arsehole that introduced the CPF Life. This CPF Life is a very skewed instruments against all Singaporean CPF account holders.

think Zaqy Mohamad is still ok, the rest are really scums. Low Yen Ling is fucking useless, the only reason she was selected was because she can speak mandarin

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
98 air level. so ord ard mid 2001. so jobohlan 2 years before go UK for studies.(i assume kent U dont have a corresponding degree in spore) sure it nice to have rich parents who can afford to have an jobless son sitting ard the house for 2 years.

Last edited:

ThickSkinAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
98 air level. so ord ard mid 2000. so jobohlan 2 years before go UK for studies.(i assume kent U dont have a corresponding degree in spore) sure it nice to have rich parents who can afford to have an jobless son sitting ard the house for 2 years.

Really an ah sia Kia. I have to sell dunno how many pot of weed. Oppssss....:eek:

S

Seamaster

He could have position himself as a full time blogger. These days the term blogger is synonymous with the unemployed.