• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex Tan threatens netizens

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1391926_10152082383946844_914886135_n.jpg

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, chee hong Kia bu bor bin Alex tan zhixiang acting gangster? Wants to destroy people some more? I thought he said in straits times he does not know the editors of the zero credible TRS who are in Australia? So why the fuck is he now referring to 'one of our editors'? Lau cb got no guts to admit he is actually the one running TRS but got guts to destroy people? Some more wants to threaten people's ex gf? CB Kia is 12 yrs old?
image.jpg

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Idiot vs Idiot.

An out of sight and mind party hopper vs attention seeking narcissist.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You try don't buy from him and see if he is still nice la

On the contrary I knew he was an opposition member that's why I gave him my business....later on when I heard he was looking for sponsors for election deposit I pledged $10k....was glad I could be part of it.

Last edited:

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey this chap is my insurance agent.
I also sponsored his deposit to contest AMK....
Nice chap actually.

When was this Kotek an insurance agent as all along I thought he was some sort of engineer? Can share which insurance agency he was representing previously? I have friends who knew him during his polytechnic mechatronic faculty days and all of them told me this Kotek is a Conniving jackass and a talk cock sing song big cannon.

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was this Kotek an insurance agent as all along I thought he was some sort of engineer? Can share which insurance agency he was representing previously? I have friends who knew him during his polytechnic mechatronic faculty days and all of them told me this Kotek is a Conniving jackass and a talk cock sing song big cannon.

Don't be deceived by this cb Alex jackass ... One of my friend who knew him also told me the same thing about Alex.. always like to talk big ... Really cannot make it sia... if Alex is a insurance agent,, the insurance agency will definitely have one of the biggest Jackass in their industry ... please think twice before employing this Jackass ...

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya.. totally agree that Alex is a jackass, heard stories about him from friend... empty vessel makes the loudest noise.. guess it is referring to him?

MountainChicken

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially I was still doubtful about my friend who knew this jackass Alex said that this jackass Alex only know how to talk cock big cannon. But now so many people here said the same things about him. I can confirm now that my friend is definitely telling the truth about this JACKASS ALEX. :kma:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He's from Prudential....office in prudential@scotts.
I believe he has an engineering degree....that considered an engineer right?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why can't we have better quality candidates.

i agree, that is why many opposition parties are looking for better candidates.
they are fiercely competing each other to invite people like Tin Pei Ling, Yaacob Ibrahim and Madam Halimah, Wong Kan Seng and Mah Bow Tan to join WP, SDP, SPP etc