• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex Au: PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowback

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a financial controller of a company created some mechanism that ensured that, upon his departure from the company, the financial system of the company would break down, would he not be prosecuted for criminal breach of trust?

Aljunied was a PAP ward before May 2011. I assume it was among the 14 PAP Town Councils that participated and paid for the development of the system. If so, there should be information in its accounts indicating how much its share of costs was. There should also be records in its minutes of meetings from before and around January 2011 pertaining to the sale of the system to AIM. Surely, PAP-run Aljunied would have been consulted and its agreement sought.

This is why I think the Workers’ Party may know more than it is currently prepared to reveal.

On the other hand, maybe the records were deleted before the handover. But if so, the question becomes: Wouldn’t such tampering of accounts and minutes of meetings be illegal?

The PAP likes to cast itself as a party of scrupulous integrity. On this matter, they have a lot to answer for, or they’ll be seen as the opposite: foul and dirty.

- http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/pap-mis-aimed-faces-blowback/

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap are sore losers.The episode implies acts of dishonesty,misappropriation and attempted sabotage.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP become the opposition party (come 2016? Maybe not so soon but the next?) will it similarly cry (literally) foul if they kena some underhand technique?

And, will PAP demand a immediate by-election if the non-PAP government MP vacated his/her seat in a ward?

This queestion next to be asked of PAP now so that we will know exactly how they will response, in the eventuality.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Au is a gay loser who like to make up imaginary stories. The idiot have a long history of apologizing for his bullshit

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
When pap loses a ward, it has already sabotaged the town council. It will not be a stretch to say that pap will also sabotage the country if they ever gets near to losing 2/3 majority if they continue to fudge the party and organs of government.

The people must demand that management of civil service, military service, trade unions and SWFs should be kept separate from pap.

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter what, the MORONS within the 60.1% have already caused permanent damage all round.

Such is the power of MORONS. It may be too late for anyone to be able to rectify such a sorry mess.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I saw the name Alex Au, I thought the thread title was:

Alex Au: PAP mis-AIMed, faces blowjob

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Opposition in Spore will always be handicapped by the PAP's cunning ways..

These Pappy Scums control nearly everything in Spore..

In our local politics, a level playing field for the Opposition in Spore is just a pipe dream..

slohand2

Alfrescian
Loyal
When pap loses a ward, it has already sabotaged the town council. It will not be a stretch to say that pap will also sabotage the country if they ever gets near to losing 2/3 majority if they continue to fudge the party and organs of government.

The people must demand that management of civil service, military service, trade unions and SWFs should be kept separate from pap.

I understand that the termination clause were structured when the system was sold to AIM prior to the last election. and I will take it to mean that the PAP had prempted of losing some wards. This is like the sappers when the army is retreating, blow up the bridges and the ammunition dumps so the incoming opposing army will be inconvenienced.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money and Corruption Are ruining the land,
Crooked politicians Betray the working man,
Pocketing the profits And treating us like sheep,
And we're tired of hearing promises
That we know they'll never keep

Ray Davies

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed, the PAP bastards are unscrupulous. Is the software system owned by PAP or the TC? Did PAP pay for it out of its party funds, by some PAP MPs pockets? If not, it rightfully belongs to the Town Council and shld be inheritable as a legacy system by whichever party comes to power.

I am sure some kukubird will say as usual with his kuku non-committal way, this is human and WP would have done the same thing if they were the precursor. So not a crime even if PAP screws his mother.

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore will partially breakdown when PAP fall, not that the opposition or the citizen are screwed up but PAP's cronies will actively sabotage the system to make sure you all suffer without them.

LKY since his teenage days already display the character of "If I can't have it, I make sure you can't have it too" mentality.

His uncle have a nice bird and he ask him for it, His uncle refuse to give it to him, soon afterwards, He squeeze the bird dead.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a financial controller of a company created some mechanism that ensured that, upon his departure from the company, the financial system of the company would break down, would he not be prosecuted for criminal breach of trust?

Aljunied was a PAP ward before May 2011. I assume it was among the 14 PAP Town Councils that participated and paid for the development of the system. If so, there should be information in its accounts indicating how much its share of costs was. There should also be records in its minutes of meetings from before and around January 2011 pertaining to the sale of the system to AIM. Surely, PAP-run Aljunied would have been consulted and its agreement sought.

This is why I think the Workers’ Party may know more than it is currently prepared to reveal.

On the other hand, maybe the records were deleted before the handover. But if so, the question becomes: Wouldn’t such tampering of accounts and minutes of meetings be illegal?

The PAP likes to cast itself as a party of scrupulous integrity. On this matter, they have a lot to answer for, or they’ll be seen as the opposite: foul and dirty.

- http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/pap-mis-aimed-faces-blowback/

those are legitimate and logical questions,
whereas, there is another individual who alleged that AA is a sore loser.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Opposition in Spore will always be handicapped by the PAP's cunning ways..

These Pappy Scums control nearly everything in Spore..

In our local politics, a level playing field for the Opposition in Spore is just a pipe dream..

Bro zeddy, how else can the 超级白 control 93% of the seats with just 60.1% of the votes? :confused: :*:

Honestly, I smell fish here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then again, what resources does the oppositions have to ensure a more level playing field? :rolleyes: :confused:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alex Au is a gay loser who like to make up imaginary stories. The idiot have a long history of apologizing for his bullshit

hi there

1. yo! the author's sexual orientation has nothing to do with his reasonings & questions.
2. looks like you are one of those, oops! 60% or dafter sheep!:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro zeddy, how else can the 超级白 control 93% of the seats with just 60.1% of the votes? :confused: :*:

Honestly, I smell fish here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then again, what resources does the oppositions have to ensure a more level playing field? :rolleyes: :confused:

To rectify the mess, these Scums must be voted out.. But easier said than done.. Not easy when they have the daft 60% and their heavy machinery like the Media, the PA, and various other Govt agencies backing them up..

If can't vote them out, then at least make them lose a few GRCs..

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. yo! the author's sexual orientation has nothing to do with his reasonings & questions.
2. looks like you are one of those, oops! 60% or dafter sheep!:biggrin:

Another Dumb fuck opposition supporting retard. Compare PAP vs WP in the same situation

Dr Reuben Wong from the Department of Political Science, National University of Singapore (NUS), said: "It's Singapore efficiency at an extreme - everything was signed and sealed within a few days.

"Contrast this, especially to the way the Workers' Party handled the Yaw Shin Leong case. That dragged on for weeks before Yaw Shin Leong resigned.

"The party leadership said they were none the wiser. I think in this case you can see the difference in party discipline.

"Here's a party which is pretty ruthless; it finds out - there may be rumours, a tip-off - and it tells the member you've got to come clean. Of course, there's a lot more at stake, because Palmer as Speaker, has almost ministerial status."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1242415/1/.html

PAP came clean immediately. WP wayang for 3 weeks before sacking Yaw and still don't know what went on. Accountibilty = 0