• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alert Alert!! CHEMTRAIL seen over TTSH.....we're doomed!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A friend of mine passing by the TTSH hospital captured this awesome scary chemtrail over TTSH......and shared this video...........

WTF is happening?..........is the illuminati after those TTSH staff and patients?

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v8.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=5cxg9k&s=8">

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chemtrails have been over S'pore since just before LHL became PM.........

all the hallmarks of a Zionist colony........

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the illuminati likes to kill off wat they called 'the useless eaters'
I think sg has a lot of FT useless eaters that take up space (the leeches that leech on the sg system) ..

Hurray! We are now chosen as the officially Ebola ground zero in this region! In PAP speak , Ebola hub.

Join us on facebook page for those interested in chemtrail awareness, finding answers to this chemtrail phenomena, and sharing information with us? join Chemtrails Awareness SG a community of skywatchers in singapore. do feel free to post your pics and videos there. thz

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

A friend of mine passing by the TTSH hospital captured this awesome scary chemtrail over TTSH......and shared this video...........

WTF is happening?..........is the illuminati after those TTSH staff and patients?

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v8.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=5cxg9k&s=8">

Deserve to Die if cannot embed

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, this is my testimony and I swear it is true.

Earlier this year on a whim I decided to go for a hike from Vivocity to the Chinatown/downtown area, instead of taking the Kampong Bahru Road route, I decided to walk further south along West Coast Highway and Keppel Rd, passing by the desolate container port area and the former Tanjong Pagar Railway station (will become the Cantonment MRT station in future).

The weather was good and I could see some unusual cloud formations, long and string-like. At first I thought they were naturally formed.

Then I saw with my very own eyes: to the south of where I was walking, from either the container port area or the Brani island, two 'rockets' were shot up into the air vertically. Those rockets gradually flew across the sky at an angle, and left behind a long string of smoke which eventually became those unusual cloud formations I saw earlier.

The rockets kept flying and flying, I had no idea where they were going to. They eventually got inside a thick large cloud and could no longer be seen.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i noticed chemtrails over S'pore just right before Pinky became PM.................twice i've see a plane spraying then stopped totally for 2-3 seconds then resume spraying again...............so it's not contrails................probably 1 chemical tank became empty and they switch to another tank................

if it's chemtrails, you'll see the spray spread out.................and then stay in the air for hours...............contrails are condensation so will disappear and not hang in the air

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Earlier this year on a whim I decided to go for a hike from Vivocity to the Chinatown/downtown area, instead of taking the Kampong Bahru Road route, I decided to walk further south along West Coast Highway and Keppel Rd, passing by the desolate container port area and the former Tanjong Pagar Railway station (will become the Cantonment MRT station in future).

The weather was good and I could see some unusual cloud formations, long and string-like. At first I thought they were naturally formed.

Then I saw with my very own eyes: to the south of where I was walking, from either the container port area or the Brani island, two 'rockets' were shot up into the air vertically. Those rockets gradually flew across the sky at an angle, and left behind a long string of smoke which eventually became those unusual cloud formations I saw earlier.

The rockets kept flying and flying, I had no idea where they were going to. They eventually got inside a thick large cloud and could no longer be seen.
you might have seen weather rockets that were shot into the sky to elevations beyond 36.9km, way beyond weather balloons but short of weather satellites. they would reach their apogees in parabolic paths like women arching their bodies and reaching orgasms after rockets shot up in them.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

i was riding on my motobike over the viaduct above the pasir panjang area one sunday evening, there was a very visible layer of black soot over the atmosphere

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have posted about chemtrails. Long story short: I saw them shooting up rockets into the sky from an area south of the Keppel container port, I suspect one of the southern islands. The rockets left behind a long trail of smoke, and they always flew from south to north.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have posted about chemtrails. Long story short: I saw them shooting up rockets into the sky from an area south of the Keppel container port, I suspect one of the southern islands. The rockets left behind a long trail of smoke, and they always flew from south to north.
Lee Jung Un testing nukes? :o-o:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
....yes lot seen in tuas recently, the mini rockets disappearing in thin air in the end...